Chapter 29 yo

I wake up with Matt's arm around me and Jimmy has his arm around both of us.

Damn go go gadget arms.

I wiggle out from between them.

Matt moves to Jimmy and they start cuddling.

Aww sha.

Picture time.

I snap a picture and run to the bathroom to get ready.

Ew. My hair color is so faded.

Maybe I should get it done.

I throw my hair up and change in socially acceptable clothes to go out in.

Since Abby will be here tomorrow, I need to clean up and get the guest room ready.

Ugh responsibilities.

I tell Matt goodbye and he mumbles something.

~~~~~

"Holy shit. This is a really jet black. Thank you!!" I hug the hair dresser and go pay.

I'm in love with my hair.

I get in my truck with all of the guest room stuff and head to the house.

I turn on the radio and start so sing along to a Chevelle song.

Fuck yeah!!!

"So lay down!!! The red is real!" I start to yell along.

I turn off my car and see Jimmy and Matt run out.

"Oh my gosh!! Paisley guess what!" Jimmy jumps up and down while Matt hugs me.

"What Ji..."

"Brooklyn texted me!" He shows me his phone.

"That's amazing Jimmy. Now I need you guys to help me with this shit."

"Jeez. Did you at least get beer?" Matt asks.

"Damn. Not. Wow, your hair looks nice babe. How was your day?" I scoff and hand him a case of beer.

"Your hair looks amazing Love. I love that color on you." He kisses my cheek and helps bring in stuff.

"So Jim." I say as we both walk into the house and shut the door. "What did Brooklyn say?"

"She asked if I wanted to go to a show they're having at Chain Reaction tonight. I said fuck yeah and I'm going to bring my friends."

"Good job Jimmy." I laugh and we walk upstairs to get Abby's room ready.

"Can you go tonight? Pleaseeee. I need everyone there." He pleads.

"Fine. If you help me straighten up the house by 4." I smile.

"Thank you!!! Matt crack open that case of beer, we're going to need it!!" Jimmy yells down the stairs.

Oh my gosh.

Thinking about it, me and Abby knew a Brooklyn.

She was crazy as fuck.

Then she moved.

What if it is the same Brooklyn?

It can't be.

It's not that small of a world.

Right?

~~~~~

"Here's the bedding." Jimmy throws it on the guest bed.

"Okay, I'll make the bed and I will start getting ready!"

"Hurry up old lady. This bed should've been made by now." Brian smirks walking into the room and helps me put the bedding on.