chapter one

chapter one

i smiled at chad my bestfriend and boyfriend. his big brown eyes sparkled as he stared at me. i had been called back from our run to the pack house. chad wanted to walk me back.

i stopped and gently kissed him.

"i have to go. i'll see you tonight." he smiled "ok whats for supper." i rolled my eyes at his hungery look "you'll see, now go on." he rolled his eyes but left. i walked in to see my dad waiting patiently for me "kylie where have you been?" he asked in an angry tone. i scoffed "dad you mind linked me five minutes ago. i came

as soon i could."  he growled at my disrespect for him. he was the alpha of our pack.

i saw a mysterious handsome man standing over in the corner. i felt myself feeling drawn to him. as soon as our eyes locked. my wolf howled "mate!" no what about chad? i loved him. dad smiled.

"kylie this is kane. you are to be mated tonight to make treaty between the packs so we can live without a war." kane smiled at me before taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. "i think we will suit each other very well." he said smiling at my dad who was grinning from ear to ear.

as soon as kane walked away i grabbed dads arm.

"dad what about amy or lilly? one of them would make him a better mate. i'm stubborn and hard headed. i don't listen to anyone you know that." he sighed before putting his hands on my shoulders.

"you will mate with him tonight whether you like it or not. i'm sorry this is for the good of the pack. i gave him the choice he wants you."

i had tears in my eyes "what about chad?" dad just shook his head.

"go lilly will help you clean up for tonight." i nodded and walked off tears in my eyes.

i let lilly put the white dress on me.

the dress held on to my shoulders and showed the roundness of my breast. she pulled a little bit of my hair back then left the back if my blonde curly hair laying in waves on my back. after she was finished she walked me downstairs. as soon as we got downstairs kane was waiting in a black tuxedo. he had a red tie on that made him look professional. kane held out his arm for me to grab. i did and slowly walked to the table my father was waiting for us so we could have the mating ceremony. i noticed that ever now and then kane would try to take a peek at me.

i sighed blocking out all of what my father was saying staring ahead at chad. he had tears going down his face as he looked at me with sadness and pain.

i wanted to run to him and hold him but i knew i couldn't. i felt the ribbon be tied to my wrist as my dad said the words "we welcome Kane denvers and Kylie Winchester as new mates." everyone started clapping and cheering. i rolled my eyes and scoffed causing dad to smack my hand. i noticed kane was trying to hide a smile as he looked at me. i walked along with him as people told us congragulations.

mt mom threatened to rip his balls off if he ever hurt me. i saw kane the mighty alpha pale when she said that. Kane pack is the dark moon pack. its known for the firm and strict alpha.

i sighed as kane quickly started to pull me towards the door trying to get to the cabin fast.

he smirked as he stared at me. i knew he could tell i was uncomfortable with the situation.

when we got to the cabin kane opened the door so i could walk in first. as soon as i walked in my whole body went stiff.

"you want to take this off?" he asked in a husky voice pointing to our wrists that were tied together.

"yes." he grabbed a pocket knife out of his pants and cut off the ribbon.

i instantly pulled my hand away and rubbed my wrist. kane was doing the same.

"i'm gonna use the bathroom first." i said grabbing my pajamas someone had left me. i knew i was gonna have to give my virginity to this complete stranger but it was for the good of the pack.

i sighed in content as the warm water flowed over my body relaxing my muscles. i wish that chad could be holding me telling me this was all a bad dream and things will go back to normal.

then i realised i wasn't day dreaming hands were touching me. i turned around and snarled at kane.

"what the hell do you think your doing can't i get a little privacy?!"

he chuckled his emerald green eyes sparkling with amusement.

"didn't anyone ever tell you how to treat an alpha?' i rolled my eyes "yes they did but you aren't pushing me around mister alpha." i said sarcastically. he was smirking at me as he watched me.

then i realised he was naked and so was i. i had my first kiss but i had never seen a male naked.

"cover yourself. i don't have any desire to see that." i saw shock and a hint of hurt on his face as he stared at me. but i saw mischief light up his eyes as he grabbed my hand and placed my hand on his thingy. i sqeauled and tried to jerk my hand back. he had the nerve to laugh.

"aww your shy." i snarled before trying to smack him.

but he grabbed both my arms, pushing me up against the shower wall and pinned my arms above my head and kissed me passionatelty.

i gasped in shock. he took complete advantage and pushed his tongue in my mouth. i moaned as his and my tongue fought for dominace of the kiss. i realised what i was doing and turned my head. he growled and tried to grab me.

"no i don't want this." i whispered. he chuckled caressing my cheek with his hand.

"yes you do. you want me to fill this void inside you. deny it all you want

but we both know its true. your mine and i'm yours. my mate, my kylie."

i snapped at his last words.

"fuck you alpha." he growled and turned the water off and carried me into the room throwing me on the bed. i gasped as he stalked towards me. "Mine! Mine! Mine!" he kept on saying as he walked towards me.

i stared up at him as he climbed over me.  he had lust and hunger in his eyes as he positioned himself with my entrance.

i gasped in shock and bit my lip to keep from screaming out in pain as he pushed himself inside me.

i took a deep breath and tried to relax as he held still waiting for me to get used to his size. he smiled as i stared up at him and slowly nodded as the pain disappeared.

i moaned as he started to thrust in and out it felt... strange at first but then it was complete pleasure.

i gasped in shock as he picked me up and set me in his lap. he slowly moved as he rocked my hips like his. i whimpered and grabbed his shoulder pushing my face in his neck. i jerked a little as his free hand groped my breast. "you have a nice tightness mate." he whispered. i ignored his words and focused on the pleasure he was given me.

i whimpered as his thrust was harder and faster in and out of me.

i cried out as i felt liquid come out of my pussy. i gasped and realised i just had an orgasm.

i had always wanted chad to give me my first orgasm but kane had.

a complete stranger had touched me. i moved away from him and clutched my pillow as silent tears streamed down my face. i cried myself to sleep.

            TO BE CONTINUED....