chapter five

Kylie POV

i groaned as i woke up. i looked to see my hands were hand cuffed to the headboard of the bed.

i didn't recognize this room. where was i? the room was dark because of the dark red curtains.

the bedspread was thick and black.

i growled as kane walked towards me. i hadn't noticed he had been standing there.

he smirked at me "your boy toy isn't much of a fighter is he?"

i felt fear as he said those words. he probably killed chad.

"where is he?!" i snarled.

he threw his head back and laughed.

"last i saw him he was bleeding out underneath one of my warriors."

i felt my bottom lip tremble and tears prick my eyes.

"no please no. kane please tell me your lying."

his face was blank as he stared at me.

"he is alive for now. but if he stays that way all depends on you."

i nodded hoping that chad wasn't hurt to bad.

"ok i'll do what ever you want just please don't hurt him."

he smirked before grabbing my face and kissing me pushing my lips aside and exploring my mouth.

i pulled away and looked at him.

"your gonna be my luna and if the kid can prove himself. i'll let him stay in my pack. as long as you keep your end of the deal up."

i took a deep breath and sighed in relief.

"ok. i'll do it." i whispered.

he grinned. he kissed me. while he was kissing me. i felt his hand touch in between my legs. i gasped and pulled away.

"kane. please i'm hungry and tired. i don't really want to right now."

i saw a softness in his big green eyes as i looked at him. he started to slowly stroke my hair.

" i'll let you rest and eat, but tonight i'm gonna punish you all night long.

even when your tired i'm gonna keep going thats your punishment."

i whimpered not liking the sound of that but i wanted chad to live so i nodded.

he grinned.

" i'll go and make you some bacon and eggs, you want toast?"

i sighed and nodded.

he smiled before getting up and walking out of the room.

i felt tears prick my eyes as i stared at the ceiling. i wish chad was here holding me.

i let a tear go down my face.

"you knew better than to get involved with that boy. i warned you. you deserve whatever kane gives you. you have disobeyed and cheated on him!" my wolf scolded me.
i scoffed "yea well i actually love chad. i have no feelings for kane like that. yes he gives my body pleasure, but i wouldn't cry if he was killed."
my wolf growled in my head.
"yes you would he's our mate! i won't let you destroy my chance of being with my mate because of that boy!!"

i felt her go in the back of my mind.

i huffed and looked towards the door i could hear kanes footsteps.

kane walked in with a tray of food. he grinned at me. "the toast is a little burnt. i hope thats ok."

i nodded and tried to sit up but the handcuffs were keeping me from doing that.

"can you please take the hand cuffs off?"

he shook his head "no".

"what why not?" i asked feeling anger boil up inside me.

i snarled at him.

he just rolled his eyes and started to feed me. at first i tried to turn my head but i finally gave in to my hungry stomach.

i let kane feed me. as soon as i was done eating kane took the plate dowstairs and practically ran back.

"lets do your punishment now shall we." i whimpered and stared at him. i was afraid of what he was gonna do to me but i was also curious.

"i thought you were gonna do it tonight?" he chuckled at me.

"kitten its 9:30 at night you've been asleep all day."

i felt my eyes widen in shock.

i looked away from kane as he walked towards me.

he ripped my shirt open and tore off my jeans. he grinned at me as he unhooked my strapless bra.

his eyes darkened as he looked

at my breasts.

i gasped as he smirked at me and leaned over biting my breast enough to leave teeth marks but not breaking the skin.

he chuckled and pulled back. he yanked the covers off and slowly pulled my panties off.

he threw them on the floor. i had my legs closed even though kane had seen my body i was still a little uncomfortable about being naked in front of him.

he growled and forced my thighs apart with his his powerful thighs.

i yelped in shock as he thrust in me.

it didn't hurt really but it still shocked me at how rough he was being with me.

"damn your so tight." kane growled.

he thrusted in and out of me fast and aggressively.

i moaned as his thrusts quickened.

i felt him coming along with me.

i thought we were done when he rolled over and was breathing hard.

"oh no were not done yet kitten."

kane kept his promise. he kept going till i past out from exhaustion.

i opened my eyes to see the handcuffs were gone. i could finally move.

but my body was sore from what kane did to me all night long.

i stood up and went in to the bathroom to clean up.

i started the shower and cleaned myself. as soon as i was done i walked out to the bedroom.

i noticed my bag was on the side of the bed. i quickly grabbed it and slipped on my jeans and gray v-neck shirt.

all of a sudden i heard a scream. my blood ran cold as i realised who it was. Chad!

                TO BE CONTINUED...