chapter two

Kylie pov

i sat up at first not remembering

where i was. i gasped as all the memories came flooding back to

me. i sighed. i knew that now i would have to go live with kane and his pack, to be his luna.

i noticed kane wasn't here. his scent was still strong. he couldn't have been gone over 30 minutes.

i got up off the bed looking down i saw a little bit of blood stained the sheets. my virginity.

i felt tears prick my eyes. then i remembered what my mother use to tell me.

Flashback starts........

"honey one of these days since your the oldest and you have

the strongest wolf, your father will mate you to a strong alpha. promise me that you won't just lay down and let them walk all over you. you have to be strong. show them your an alpha too." she said stroking my blonde curls. i smiled at my mother before carressing her cheek "i promise mom."

Flashback over......

i smiled at the memory. i was going to keep my promise.

i saw someone had brought me clothes. i quickly ran in to take a shower. i washed myself as fast as i could. so if kane came back he wouldn't have the chance to sleep with me again. with that thought in

mind i quickly rinsed off the soap and dried off before grabbing my jeans and AC/DC shirt. then i put my cow girl boots on and my jeans over them. i sprinted outside the moment i opened the door. i started to run around the corner when someone ran into my back. i yelped and hit the ground. i growled and quickly jumped up knocking my attacker off me. i snarled and turned around.

i gasped "chad what are you doing?!" he smiled at me, but i could still see the pain in his eyes.

"chad i'm so sorry." i whispered hugging him. he wrapped his arms around me pushing his face in my neck. he growled as he took as he took a deep breath. he pulled away from me almost breaking my heart.

"god. you smell just like him." i looked away not wanting him to see the hurt in my eyes.

"yea well thats what happens after you mate!" a familiar voice said.

i looked up to see kane glaring daggers at chad.

chad looked down showing submission to the dominant wolf.

chad was a beta's son. i sighed and walked towards my house to get something to eat. i hadn't noticed kane had walked toward me.

i gasped in shock as he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest growling. "mine." he hissed in my ear. i growled and pulled back slapping him hard across the face.

"i'm not a possession! i'm my own person you son of a bitch!" he snarled ay my disrespect.

"your my mate. mine!!" he growled his eyes turning almost black.

i snarled at him as i punched his chest repeatedly with my fists.

"burn in hell asshole!" i yelled still hitting him.

he chuckled and threw me over his shoulder like i weighed nothing.

i knew he was taking me back to the cabin. i sighed in anger at the cocky asshole and tried my best to

relax as much as i could hanging

upside down. he walked up the steps to the cabin. walking inside.