chapter six

Chad POV

i ran but not far. i saw them shoot kylie with a dart gun.

i felt my blood boil in anger.

i turned around and ran back. i snarled at kane. he had an unconscious kylie in his arms.

he smirked "get him." i growled at the warriors who walked towards me.

the first one lunged at me. i side stepped him and turned around biting into his neck.

he struggled almost getting out of my grip. i didn't want for him to get away from me.

i growled before snapping his neck.

i dropped the body turning towards the other wolves. i hadn't noticed someone walking up behind me till something hit me on my head.

i was out cold before i hit the ground...

i groaned in pain as i woke up.

i looked around to see i was in a cell. i growled and fought against the ropes. i was tied to a wall with chains holding my arms and legs. my body felt like i had been hit by a truck.

i heard a door open and footsteps coming towards me.

i looked up to see kane and another man standing there.

i snarled showing my canines.

"oh he's a fiesty one kane. i'll have some fun with him."

i growled and jerked against the chains.

kane smirked before walking towards me.

he grabbed my chin and forced me to turn my head.

"she's mine pup. you should of heard her crys of pleasure last night.she is mine!"

i jerked my head back and spat in his face.

he growled and slapped me hard.

"you little bastard!" he wiped his face off and walked towards the other guy.

"have fun derek." the derek guy smirked at me.

he had black wavy hair and stubble on his face. green eyes and a lean muscle body.

i stared at him as i watched him bring out a knife.

i screamed in pain as the silver knife cut through my skin.

silver can kill us if he stabs me in the heart.

thats when i heard the door open and someone running towards my cell. i continued to scream in pain as the derek guy cut threw my flesh.

"leave. him. alone. now."

i heard kylies voice but her beautiful angelic voice sounded scary.

"you must be kylie the luna. i'm derek the rogue killer around here."

kylie snarled at derek. he's walking on thin ice.

"he's not a rogue! and i'm not your luna." she grabbed derek by the throat and snapped his neck with ease.

she walked up to me and gently stroked my cheek.

she did something that shocked me.

she licked my wounds.

werewolves have something in their salvia it can heal others faster.

i groaned as her tongue ran over my skin. it felt so good.

kylie had never touched me sexually. besides kissing ever now and then.

when my wounds healed she pulled back and undid the chain. i fell to the floor. i stood up and smiled at her.

she grinned back and wrapped her arms around me.

i smiled before kissing her gently.

all of a sudden i heard a loud bang and looked up to see kane standing there growling.

"mine." kylie growled holding me closer.

kane didn't like that to much.

he attacked me but was soon ripped off.

i watched in amazement as she held kane by the throat up against the wall.

"the deals off. i'm leaving. declare war against my so called pack i don't care. i Kylie winchester, reject you Kane Winchester as my mate."

she snarled at him.

he looked hurt but he couldn't say anything, because the grip on his neck.

she pulled him towards her before throwing him against the wall knocking him out cold.

she smiled before hugging me again.

"i love you chad. lets start our own pack together. screw all them, they're full of shit." she whispered.

i smiled and nodded. "yea i'll be your luna, alpha." i whispered laughing lightly.

kylie giggled at me. she pulled me towards the door and led me out to her car that was parked in the drive.

she got in and put her keys in the ignition.

she smirked at me before pulling out real fast.

"where are we going?" i asked.

she sighed but looked ahead.

"i know a territory in tennessee that hasn't been claimed yet. if we hurry we can get there in time."

i nodded in understanding.

"ok."

i smiled as kylie drove down the streets that would lead us to our furture together.

no one is gonna take that away from us.

not kane or anyone else.

               TO BE CONTINUED...

I DIDN'T LIKE THE LAST CHAPTER SO I CHANGED IT! HOPE THIS IS BETTER!