chapter eight

chapter seven

3 months later...

Kylie POV

I smiled as me and chad relaxed on the couch together holding hands in our new territory, our pack.

i was suppose to give birth any day now.

i had been feeling the pains of labor all day, but i hadn't wanted to scare chad so i didn't mention it to him. all of a sudden a new pain came on me.

i gasped and gripped his arm tightly. he instantly jumped up and ran around the room like a mad person. "oh god your in labor! oh god!" he screamed.

"c-chad j-just s-stay s-still." i managed to say through clenched teeth, annoyed.

he walked back over to me and let me hold his hand.

i was gripping his hand so tight i was scared i might break it.

i roared in pain as i felt the baby slowly coming out of me.

i growled as i pushed harder.

i looked at chad and saw his face was pale, his eyes were wide with shock and fear. i looked to see my claws had extended tearing into his hand. but i couldn't control it.

i focused on one more push.

i growled in pain as i pushed and the baby came out of me. i slowly relaxed as chad cleaned the baby.

i smiled as chad held the baby in his arms smiling and drying it off.

he held the baby  like it  was gonna break. "its a girl kylie. she's got your big blue eyes." he whispered smiling real big.

he walked over to me and gently

set her in my arms.

i gasped and held her close.

she smiled at me as she held on to chad's finger.

i couldn't help but stare in awe at the beautiful little bundle in my arms. i smiled and held her close.

" even though he's got a new mate kylie. you don't think he'll find out and try to take her away from us do you?" chad asked with fear in his eyes.

i growled and pulled her closer to me. "my pup." i snarled.

chad smiled at me and gently kissed me on the lips then kissed the baby on the forehead.

"what should we name her?"

he asked looking excited.

i smiled and looked down at her wondering what might be a good name for her.

"malia. its a good name for a future alpha."  chad smiled at me love swirling in his eyes.

"then malia it is."

i smiled and slowly drifted off to sleep.

i woke up to malia crying.

i stood up and walked over amd gave her some milk.

as soon as she was done eating i rocked her to sleep.

i smiled as i watched her skeep in my arms.

mine and chad's pack was growing.

we had 8 wolves now.

that may not seem like much but its a start and if we truly work hard we can become a strong pack.

one day my daughter will rule over my pack and hopefully have a good long life.

i know she will have many problems we all do, but i want her life to go easier than mine.

she is a natural born alpha and i want her to rule my pack.

i was happy i had decided to run away with chad. i loved him more than life itself.

with that thought i set malia back in the crib and walked over to the bed.

i slid in beside chad and fell asleep holding the man i love.

Five years later....

i grinned as i watched malia run around the house looking adorable.

i was worried because kane now knew about her. but thank goodness he doesn't know where it is.

i hoped that everything was gonna be ok.

Malia is now 5 years old and already a little trouble maker.

i wonder what she'll be like when she's older. whats gonna happen between her and her father?

             TO BE CONTINUED...