Arrival of Daniel Park

So i wrote this because, recently i've been reading Lookism and as i got deeper in to the story, i thought i was cute how Jay always tries to help Daniel. This is the aftermath XD. This is my first story so i'm sorry if it sucks but hey, at least i'm trying. So let's get started! I introduce you my story!

-Jay's POV-

You would think that being a first year in highchool would be fun, in reality it's not. Mainly it's just an incredible amount of drama here at Jae Won high. All they mostly talk about is their looks, money, gossip, and how popular they are. There's more but i don't bother paying attention to things of that sort....

Today things seemed rather intriguing than usual. Today, the teacher said that a new transfer student would be introduced. Normally i don't really care about this kind of stuff because, most of the new transfers only start trouble. So instead i decided to be my usual self and stay quiet.

-Daniel's POV-

I was extremely nervous when i was walking down the hallways, with each step bringing me closer to my destination my anxiety grew. I was nervous to meet my new classmates, i felt like i was going to embarrass my self on the first day, gosh it's so nerve racking! I had finally made it to the door to my new class, after the long walk down the hallways. I took a deep breath and nervously walked in....

At first, the class was noisy even through the door. The second i walked in, everything became quiet. Everyone's eyes were looking straight at me. I was too shy and nervous to talk, so i awkwardly stared back. About 3 seconds later the girls in the class started to whisper about something, i couldn't really hear what they were saying. The teacher cleared his throat and finally spoke "Class, this is your new classmate, Daniel Park, please take a seat next to Jay. Jay, can you raise your hand so Daniel can find it?". Once the teacher was done talking, i made my way over to my seat. I turned around and said hey and then waved at Jay, he didn't say anything and only returned the wave.

I turned around awkwardly and payed attention to the lesson.

-Jay's POV-

The new student entered the class, everyone got really quiet. He stood there staring at us. Suddenly the girls near me started whispering to each other about how cute and handsome he was. I could tell just by looking at him that he was nervous. I looked at him for a while and i was starting to day dream.The teacher interrupted the girl's whispering and my thoughts by introducing the new student, his name was Daniel Park. The teacher told me to raise my hand so Daniel could find his seat since he was sitting next to me.

I got a little tense when he set his things down and sat down. A couple minutes later he turned around and said hey then waved. I don't talk much so i just waved back awkwardly. He then turned around and payed attention to the lesson. This caught my eye since most of the students don't really do their work, although some still do pay attention. I felt like i made things uncomfortable for him and i. Of course, halfway through the lesson i looked out the window and started thinking.

Lol i couldn't think of much else so i left it at that. My writing is so cringey XD. Anyway hope you enjoyed it and i know Jay and Daniel aren't really acting how they normally do, my bad. Until next update! :P