Chapter 4

Lol, i have returnedXD

-Daniel's POV-

After a good twenty minutes of lying down on the bed in the nurses office, i decided that my leg was feeling better and good enough to walk on. I got up and made my way to my classroom, luckily it wasn't far. When i entered i was relieved to see that the teacher was distracted on the phone, so he wouldn't ask me questions on why i was late. Swiftly and quietly i made it to my seat without anyone noticing. When the teacher was finally off the phone class resumed without him noticing that i was gone. About five minutes into the lesson i was already behind on notes. Then Jay came into my mind and i thought, he must have the notes. As soon as i turned around to face him, he was already one step ahead of me. He held his notes out to me as if he already knew, i smiled at him and quickly copied his notes down. Soon after the teacher told us to study these notes because we were going to have to take a huge test on them. As soon as he said that my entire body froze.(Honestly this is my reaction too XD) Jay seemed to notice my sudden action because he turned his attention from the window to me. I replayed the words in my mind over and over again. Jay started to become worried, he tapped my shoulder in an attempt to bring me out of my trance. The second he put his hand on me my cheeks flushed red and my hand accidentally crushed the pencil i was holding. I slammed my head down on the desk and groaned.

-Jay's POV-

I was a bit surprised at Daniel's actions, especially when he slammed his head on the desk. I moved my hand from his shoulder to his back and started to pat him. Suddenly he lifted his head back up and looked at me. He put a hand on his forehead and rested his head. "I'm screwed..." He muttered softly. I knew i didn't have to worry about the test because i already knew how to do all of it. "Hey Jay......Can you do any of this?" Daniel asked pointing to a question on the paper. I gave Daniel a simple nod to his question. "Can you help me do it?"  I got my chair and pulled it to his desk. He looked up at me and all i did was nod, then sit. 

~Le time skip XD~

After about a good 30 minutes of studying with Daniel we were stopped because the bell was about to ring. "Thanks for the help Jay!" Daniel said full of enthusiasm. I smiled at him and he turned away from me, i could see a small bit of pink on his cheeks but when he turned around it was gone. Daniel kept looking down at his paper, i figured it was because he still needed more help understanding it. I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to him. He smiled softly and took the piece of paper from me and put it in his pocket so we can study together another day, to prepare for the test. Soon the bell rang and we had to part ways. As we were leaving the class Daniel got a phone call. "Oh, hello? MOM? Really i nearly forgot about my birthday tomorrow...You're going to come over? Sure. Love you too. Bye." My mind ran so many thoughts the second Daniel said his birthday tomorrow. I walked down the hallway and outside until i reached my motorcycle. I put my helmet on and drove home. When i got home i put my things down and took a shower, after i was done that, i started to make letters to Daniel telling him happy birthday. I'm not very poetic so i didn't come up with anything good. I threw the paper and it landed in my closet. I went to go pick it and and looked around. Suddenly an idea came to my mind, i have a lot of clothes i don't really want so why not give them to Daniel? I got a bunch of duffel bags and wrote a little note that said Happy Birthday on them. I filled the bags with clothes and then closed them up. I finally finished packing the bags and when i read the time it was 12:31 AM. I walked to my bed slowly and then threw my self on the sheets. I didn't bother tugging my sheets on me, it wasn't even that cold anyway. I slowly drifted off to sleep with a smile on my face thinking about all i have done with today with Daniel. It was official, i was crushing on Daniel. Honestly, i wasn't complaining. He seemed like a nice person.

LOL. Hello readers, I am the one who whispers in your dreams. lmao no. Anyway, i know i have changed the story quite a bit and i'm sorry if i confused some of you, but i honestly really wanted to update and i kept thinking about the story line. After a long time of thinking i just said fuck it and did it my own way. Until next time! :P