Chapter 5

Hello :P

-Jay's POV-

I woke up to my damned alarm clock screeching i nearly broke the damn thing. I was tired that's one thing for sure but i reluctantly got up to the thought of seeing Daniel's smiling face. I got up and did my normal morning routine. 'Today is Daniel's birthday' i thought. I didn't take my motorcycle to school today because it can't possibly carry that many bags. Instead i had my driver take me to school that day. I showed him the spot i'd like to have the bags placed before school ends. We arrived at front of the school and i made my way into the building. I opened the door to my class and sat down in my desk. Daniel noticed my presence and waved at me. I smiled, and waved back at him.

~Le time skip XD~

-Daniel's POV- 

School went by in the blink of an eye, and the bell was barely ringing. I walked out of school eager to get home since my mom said she was going to be coming over. As i was walking home i noticed Jay was walking my way. "Jay? You live around here too?" I said. All he did in response was, plop down a bag he was carrying. I read a little note on the bag and it said Happy Bday. I opened the bag only to see it full of clothes. "You're giving me this? Wow! It's all clothes! How'd you know it was my birthday?" I realized he must have heard me talking about it to my mom, yesterday on the phone. I felt it would be shameful accepting Jay's gift. "It's too much..Sorry but i can't accept it.." I was interrupted when Jay began to 'speak. "You're just throwing it all away? If it doesn't fit just toss it? It's all cheap stuff?" I decided to take it if he was just going to toss it, i also realized this was good, because i had nothing that fits. "...Thanks. I'll definitely wear these." I said feeling a bit shy. I started wondering when was his birthday, so when i turned around to ask him about it, he was gone. I turned my head to the left a bit and i saw more bags that had the same Happy Bday tag. 'He's giving this all to me? It's too much..Is this even a normal birthday gift?' 

~TIME SKIP...AGAIN.~ 

-Jay's POV- 

I was sitting in my seat while waiting for class to start, everyone else was talking. I was staring  at the window, when i was interrupted by who i presume to be Zoey saying Danny. Daniel, was walking in to the class and said hey, everyone was just looking at him. Three boy's in particular were just gawking at what Daniel was wearing. I really found it funny how the attire of someone could change how people view you. Zoey walked up to Daniel. "Danny, did you buy new clothes? They look great." She said. "Thanks. I got some cheap duds." That single comment almost got me to burst out laughing, oh Daniel, if only you knew. "Hey! Hi Jay! Yesterday.." He said, stopping at the last bit. I pretended not to hear him even though i clearly did, so i pretended not to hear him and continued to stare at the window. He turned back his attention to the front of the class. I rested my chin on my palm and faced him, well the back of his head and smiled.

AN: OK, I KNOW I AM SO LATE TO MAKE AN UPDATE AND THERE IS LITERALLY NO EXCUSE.