Chapter 3

“Paul!” Stephanie yelled at the sight of One Direction’s body guard.

“Who?” Devan said to Steph taking the man’s hand off of her shoulder.

“It’s the boy’s body guard!” Steph said still smiling.

“You are going to have to come with me” Paul said to the girls in his Irish accent.

“Okay!”  Stephanie said cheerfully.

“Steph! Are you crazy! We don’t even know this guy!” Devan said to Steph making sure Paul heard.

“I practically do! Come on Devan please!” Stephanie pleated

“No!”Devan stayed put “Why do you want us anyway?”

“The boys asked for you” Paul replied.

“Well if the boys want us so bad, then they can come out here” Devan replied back, the arena was almost empty anyway.

“Wait here then” Paul said walking away.

“Can you believe that guy?” Devan asked Steph.

“Devan I can’t believe you! Why didn’t we go with him!” Stephanie yelled to Devan thinking of all the possibilities of why the boys wanted to see them.

Around 5 minutes later it was just the two girls left inside the venue besides the people who work there. They were just about to leave when they heard a loud noise on the stage, they turned around to see an embarrassed Harry Styles standing next to the chair he just knocked over.

“Are you alright?” Stephanie asked concerned.

Devan just stood there laughing, she couldn’t help it.

“You think this is funny?” Harry said with a bright red face, trying to laugh at himself, but he still couldn’t believe what he just did.

“Correction, I thought it was hilarious! You probably tried to walk out all cool, but then obviously you were blinded by my beauty and tripped over the chair.” Devan said to Harry sarcastically.

“How did you know” Harry responded equally as sarcastic “Anyway are you going to come back stage now or not?”

“Why the hell not!” Devan said turning to Stephanie who was already thanking Devan for letting them go back there.

They made it backstage where all the other boys were, when the girls walked in they introduced themselves properly to all of the boys. Stephanie was speechless she couldn’t believe she was hanging out with One Direction. Niall and Liam were sitting on the couch together and Liam motioned Steph to come join their conversation.

“Hello Stephanie!” Liam said as she sat down.

“So what do you think will happen with Devan and Harry?” Niall asked

“Yeah, anything we should know about her?” Liam added

“Well you could probably tell from before she’s pretty sarcastic, and she really doesn’t care what people think of her.” Steph said while the three of them looked at Devan and Harry talking.

“Devan is actually the reason we are here, she got me the tickets for my birthday, despite what I just said she is actually really caring, yanno the person who is  always there for you.”

“Well that’s good, at least we know she’s not just using him” Liam said, he was just looking out for his friend.

“Nah, she would never use somebody like that, she honestly would fell to bad.” Steph added sticking up for her friend.