•Chapter 4•

Chapter 2 and 3 of the story is Private. So you need to follow me to read them!!

Aruna Devi: RAJKUMARI NANDINI !!

Manik smiled clearing her doubt. But knowing other's wont get it. He announced

Manik: Ji ha yahi hai Rajkumari Nandini jinhe Shyaam ekkis saal( 21 years) pehle le gya tha.

With this sudden revealtion no one could understand how should they react. While Alya knew what Nandini's arrival in the mahal means.

Nandini: Raj...rajkumari

She whispered to herself but Manik heard it well and coming close to her h whispered in her ears

Manik: Ha Princess, RAJKUMARI ho tum.

Saying this he again moved back. Nandini glared at him but before she could say something she was hugged by her mother Anuradha who was alive all these year with a hope that her elder daughter , who gave her first feeling of motherthood would be back someday.

Anuradha: Nandini humari bachi, aakhir kaar aap wapas aa hi gayi.

Nandini could feel herself getting choked with emotions. Yes she was meeting her for the first time but her heart knew her from years. Her heart has craved for her mother's love. And as her mother hugged her it recognized that warmth that only a mother can give to her child.

Nandini too wrapps her hand around her mother and closed her eyes feeling the moment. Anuradha breaks the hug composing herself abd caresses Nandini's face with love.

Anuradha: Humne aapko bohot yaad kia beta.

Nandini smiles with her tear stained face.

Nandini looks around and saw everyone looking at her with longingness on heir faces. But someone could'nt see all the attention going to a newcomer when she was here. Offcorse it was Aliya.

Aliya: Manik tumhe ye koi mazaak lgta hai ki tum kisi ko bhi la ke bologe ki wo Nandini hai aur hum tumhara vish

Before she could complete Manik roars in anger

Manik: Aliya!!!

Nandini shivers hearing him and Manik closes his eyes to control himself as he can't afford Nandini getting scared from him.

Manik: Hum Princess ke khilaf kuch nahi sunenge Aliya.

He says while gritting his teeth.

Manik: And coming to your doubt if she is the real princess or not so.

He turns to the gate and

Manik:Doctor Uncle