•Chapter 7 (II)•

Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror and looking at her image wearing the crown. When Manik came inside the room locking the door. Nandini abruptly stood up sensing the danger and said

Nandini : Tum Yahan kya kar rhe ho?

Manik smirked and starting coming towards.

Manik : You know what Princess aaj Hum bohot Khush hai. Daadi Saab, uncle Brijraj Aur Baaki tamam logo se zyada aaj tumhare Yuvrani banne par Hum Khush Hai.

He stopped just and inch away from her and lifting his hand he twirled her tendrils to which she narrowed her eyes.

Manik : Janti ho kyu?

She pushed his hands to which Manik clenched his jaws and latched his lips on hers.

And as she tried to push him by her hands he pinned them against the wall. She steps on his foot which made him leave her.

Manik:Aaa...

He looked around and found her unlocking the door hurriedly.

Manik : PRINCESS!!

Listening to voice she shivered but ran out of the room.

Nandini's POV

Aaj Hum Uski sachaai sbko bta denge. Ki wo Kitna ghatia Insaan Hai Aur Usne humare sath zabardasti krne ki Koshish ki.

End of POV

She thought all this while wiping her tears. As she was about to enter her Parents room she heard.

Brijraj : Manik Aur Nandini ki shaadi hogi warna Hum Apni puri riyasat kho baithenge!!

As soon as she heard this she felt numb. She mumbles

Nandini : No

She shakes her head and was about stumble back when someone grabbed her hand and pushes her back to her room.

Nandini looked at that person with lost expression and asked

Nandini: Ye.. Ye Sab kya ho rha Hai?
She asked in a broken voice.

And who would be that someone except for Manik!!

Manik: Awe princess.. Abhi tak Smjh ni aaya?
(He said while caressing her cheeks)

Looking at her face he smirked and said

Manik: Koi baat Nahi Hum btate Hai.
TUMHARI AUR HUMARI SHAADI AGAR NAHI HUI TOH TUMLOG THAT INCLUDES YOUR MAA-PAPA, DAADI SAAB, YOUR BELOVED SISTER ALYA AND YOU.. INSHORT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL COME ON THE ROADS. ISS TAMAAM RIYASAT SE TUM LOG HAATH DHO BAITHOGE. AND OFFCORSE WITHOUT MONEY YOU WILL BE THROWN OUT OF YOUR KINGDOM.

Nandini's face went pale.

Manik's POV

I Won't tell you the details princess. I won't tell you that it will happen only if you cancel this wedding and if I will cancel the wedding the same thing will happen to me and my family. Because if I tell you I know you would create problems in this wedding which I don't want.

End of POV

Thinking all this he trapped Nandini in his words.

Nandini looked at him with tears pooling in her eyes and lips shivering in fear.

Nandini : That's W.. Why you i..in a... Hu.. Hurry..for.. My..cro..crowning.
She said while choking.

Manik smiled raising one of his eyebrow.

Manik: Smart Princess. So finally you got it.

He sat on her bed and continued

Manik: And now let's chuck all this and spend some COUPLE TIME.

Listening to him Nandini widen her eyes and tried to move back when Manik pulled her making her sit on his lap. And without wasting a moment he placed his lips on her by cupping her face.

He deepens the kiss by placing her legs on  his either sides which she was trying to resist

He deepens the kiss by placing her legs on his either sides which she was trying to resist. He pulled her closer by her nape when he thought to have some more fun.
He started opening the buttons of her dress that was on the back.

Tears started to fall from her eyes due helplessness

Tears started to fall from her eyes due helplessness. She felt so weak. She started to push him and when he detached her lips from hers due to lack of breath.

Nandini : Please Stop
She pleaded with tears flowing from her eyes.

End of Chapter •

Next Update after 500+ votes

(Nandini's dress in the media box)