•Chapter 5•

Chapter 2,3 and 4 are Private. So you need to follow me to read them

Manik : Aunty Anuradha aap ro kyu rahi hai? Kya kaha aapse Nandini ne?

Anuradha:Unhone humse kaha ki wo hume Maa kahengi.

Manik:But abhi toh wo keh rahi thi ki unhe thoda samay(time) chahia.

Anuradha:Haa Manik unhone aisa kaha hai...unhe Maa kehne se wo aurat yaar aati hai jisne itne saal Nandini se itni buri tarah sse bartaav kiya aur wo chahti hai ki wo humare yaani uski apni MAA ke sath nayi yaadein bnana chahti hai taaki wo unn dard deni wali yaadon ko bhula sake.

Everyone smiles listening to her

Brijraj: Hum zaroor humari rajkumaari ko bohot saari nayi aur keemti yaadein denge..taaki jb wo hume Maa Baba bulaye toh unke mann aankhon mein khushi jhalke gum nahi.

Manik: Aisa zaroo hoga uncle. I am sure you guys will make her forget all her pains that she got there.

Anuradha came towards Manik and caressing his face she said: Thank you beta for getting Nandini back to me. Thank you

She cups his face and kissed his forhead and Manik smiles. As everyone dispersed to their room Manik entered Nandini's room and found her talking to someone.

Phone Conversation

Nandini: Atleast listen to me Arjun.

.

.

.

Nandini: Yeah I know you love me but...These people are my family..And I willl never hurt them.

.

.

.

Nandini: Yes, I will introduce you to them as my boyfr

Before she could could complete her mobile was slammed on the wall hardly, breaking it into pieces and within a second she was pinned to the wall.Looking into her eyes angrily he said

Manik: I am telling you this today but remember it till the time you are alive" I . DON'T. LIKE .SHARING . MY . THINGS." and neither do I LIKE USING USED THINGS!!!

(All this while he was holding her tightly by her shoulders causing her immense pain.)

With a jerk he left her and while going he shut the door with a bang ignoring the tears that Nandini had in her eyes due to his tight grip on her shoulder.

As Manik came out of Nandini's room his mind was busting due to anger.It's true that he dones't love Nandini but being a RAJWARI he can't accept a wife who is having a relationship with other man. He was brought out of his thoughts by a touch on his chest.

He looked and found Alya giving him a seductive smile. He jerked his hands away from him and glared at her and went away leaving a fuming Alya behind.

Alya: Kuch bhi karlo Manik I will make you mine before that N.A.N.D.I.N.I J.I.J.I.

In Jaigarh Palace (Manik's room)

Manik was drinking sitting in his bar and thinking his ways to get Nandini without any hindrance. Suddenly an Idea clicked into his mind and he stood up.

Manik(with a smirk): Hurt nahi karna chahti na tum apne parivaar walo ko Prin.Cess . Now nothing can stop me from having you as my wife. Be prepared NANDINI RAICHAND to become Nandini Manik Sighania.

He ended with an evil smile.

Next Morning in Devgarh Palace ( Dining table)

Everyone was waiting for Nandini who woke up late this morning.

Alya: Ab jab tak Nandini ji nahi aa jati tab tak hum nashta bhi nahi kar sakte..WOW.

Before anyone could say something Nandini came running.

Nandini: Sorry for being late. Wo nayi jagah hai toh hume neend nahi aai this jaldi toh

Brijraj: Nandini bete aapko explain karne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. Its fine. Aur aaj aap bohot pyaari lag rahi hai.

 Aur aaj aap bohot pyaari lag rahi hai

Nandini's look

Nandini smiles shyly

Nandini: Thank You

Everyone smiles seeing Brijraj making efforts himself.

Alya: Whatever.

Aruna Devi: Chaliea ab nashta shuru karte hai.

voice: Humare bina?

Everyone turns and finds Manik standing with Unnati on his side.

Manik's outfit

Unnati: Morning Everyone.

Manik goes and touches Aruna Devi's feet first and then took blessing of other elders as well.

Aruna Devi: Aaiea app dono bhi aaj humare sath nashta kariea.

Manik goes and sit beside Nandini who was looking at him angrily. While Unnati sat beside Alya not having any other option. Sensing her anger he moved closer to her and whispered.

Manik: I am sorry Princess.

Nandini turns towars him with a jerk and looked at him with wide eyes and mouth opened as "O". As she has heard him to be a very arrogant person.

Manik chuckles seeing her reaction.

~END OF CHAPTER~

Hope you guys enjoyed the Chapter. If you did then Don't forget to Like and Comment.

THE PACE OF THE STORY DEPENDS ON THE RESPONSE THAT IS YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS.

Your Writer

Anisha