•Chapter 7 (I)•

Nandini came back to Mahal later in the evening and was shocked to see the place decorated like a bride. She found Aruna going to study.

Nandini: Daadi Ji.

Aruna Devi turned to her and anyone could tell that her face was glowing with happiness.

Aruna Devi: Bache aap kaha thi subah se?(She said while caressing Nandini's cheek)

Nandini: Wo Daadi Ji Humne aapse Kaha tha na ki Hum Apni ek dost se milne ja rhe hai. Bss wahi Itni der ho gai. Par Ye Sab Mahal mein kya ho rha Hai?

Aruna Devi : Ye Sab aapke raaj tilk ki taiyaari ho rahi Hai.

Nandini : RAAJ TILAK?

She asked being shocked with news.
Aruna Devi looked at in amusement.

Nandini: I mean Aise achanak.

Aruna Devi: Beta it was bound to happen and aaj aapke Jaane ke baad Manik Raaj Pandit Ji ke sath aaye the to find an auspicious date for your Crowning. Aur unhone hi Kal ki tithi btai.

Nandini just nods her head still looking unsure.

Aruna Devi understood her inner turmoil and said : Aap bilkul chinta mat kariea hume aap par pura vishwas hai.

Nandini smiled listening to this and hugged her.

Nandini: Hum aapka vishwas kabhi Nahi todenge Daadi Ji.

While all this was noticed by a pair of eyes whose owner was none other than Manik.

Manik : Princess Princess tum soch bhi Nahi sakti ki tumhe kitni badi kimat chukani padegi iss riyasat ki Yuvrani banne ke liye.
Bss Ek baar tum Yuvrani bnn jao.

Saying so he smirks evilly.

Next Morning ( Nandini's room)

                     Nandini's Outfit

Nandini's Outfit

Nandini was sitting in front of the mirror wearing the most gorgeous outfit of M. M collection. When Brijraj with Anuradha came their and saw Nandini sitting all lost in her thoughts.

Brijraj came to her caresses her head lovingly.

Nandini stood up and gave her beautiful smile to him. And not knowing what came in her mind she said.

Nandini : I will never disappoint you Maa - Papa. I will be your proud.

Brijraj stood their dumbfounded while Anupriya with a tears in her eyes and smile on her lips. Understanding his Papa's turmoil she hugged Brijraj and said

Nandini : Papa!!

Brijraj looked at her with tears in his eyes. He too wrapped his arms around her.

Brijraj: Beta. Taras gaye the Humare kaan aapke muh se papa sunne ke liye.

They broke the hug and Brijraj kissed her forehead.

Brijraj: I know you will be my proud.

Nandini nods her head with tears pooling in her eyes.

Anupriya hurriedly wiped her tears and said.

Anupriya : Chaliea Chaliea ab der ho rahi Hai aapke raaj tilak ke liye.

Brijraj: Haa chaliea.

Brijraj forwards his hand to her which she acceped with a smile. As they were coming downstairs Nandini saw that most of the faces present their were unknown to her.

As they reached the end of stairs a hand extended towards Nandini.

Voice: May I?

Nandini looked at the person and found it to be Manik who was looking dapper in his attire.

                       Manik's Outfit

Manik's Outfit

Brijraj gladly give her hand to that Manik.

Brijraj: With pleasure.

Manik held her hand gently and escorted her to the stage where she was crowned.

Nandini's Crown

Out of all the happiest was Manik. Because now everything will according to him.

~End of Chapter 7 Part I~

Guys this is Part I of chapter 7. Part 2 will be updated day after tomorrow if you guys would complete the target.

From the next chapter you will see a devil Manik.

Target : 420+ votes

PROMO for Chapter 7 Part II

Nandini : Leave me..chhodo mujhe. Ahh
(She screamed in pain as he bit her shoulder bone)
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nandini: Ye... Ye Sab k..kya ho rha Hai?
(She said between her sobs)

Manik: Awe princess.. Abhi tak Smjh ni aaya?
(He said while caressing her cheeks)