Nightmares?

Her sweat created a stream on her bed. Anastasia woke up. She had just had a nightmare about the night that she will never forget, the night her parents were murdered. This time it was from the point of view of her mother, she had dreamt about what her mother would of thought and being going through at the time. What no one could ever figure out was how she knew what happened even though she wasn't there at the time, she was in her own room. Doctors say that it wasn't unusual ; other patients who had been through a traumatic experience could have similar dreams about what happened to them.

Anastasia looked at her clock, it happened to be 2:07am which was around the time her parents were thought to of been murdered. It was like a curse. Every time she had one of these odd dreams it was around this time. It's not like you can force yourself into having a dream at a specific time, is it? She let out a loud sigh causing her full time carer (who was really the grand parents carer) to come rushing in. "Are you okay? Was it one of those strange dreams again?" Anastasia replied with "Yes Valerie, it was. You really shouldn't be so concerned though."

Valerie was the name of this carer. Now Anastasia's parents were her biggest enemies. Something from their childhoods that they all held a grudge on I think. Despite Valerie hating Anastasia's parents she still cared. This care may of been for Anastasia or her caring about the fact that they died. It's unclear.

"I have every right to be concerned, you have had these dreams since you were 9 up until now, you're 16!" Anastasia was trying to think of what she could say back to that and she truly couldn't so she told her "Just leave me alone, I'll be fine."

Police wondered if Valerie could be the murderer. It was always a possibility seeing as they were all enemies. The thing that doesn't link up is that why would she then care for their daughter? Some say that it could be to get information from her and to some day kill her to wipe out the family entirely. Would she really go that drastic though? Well everyone keeps her in mind because the criminal hasn't been found so everyone is a suspect.

Anastasia hadn't had an easy life. Obviously with the fact that her parents were murdered at a young age. Adding onto this she was also badly bullied in school, no one understood her and some teens are so vile. Nobody cared apart from her best friend, Diana. Diana's parents got a divorce when she was 7. Much less dramatic than having them murdered but she still had a feel for it. Even Diana's support couldn't make Anastasia stay in school though, the rumours about her parents were just too much.

You would think that Anastasia could trust Diana with her life but after everything she's been through this is untrue. Diana was the only person Anastasia ever told about her parents so the rumours could easily of been spread by her. Not many children their age watched the news or read the newspaper because it was just so boring.

Perhaps one of the kids at the school was guilty of the murder so they knew about it and spread. When the police find the root of the rumours whoever it was can expect to be questioned. It's not impossible for a child to gain possession of a large knife, all they have to do usually is go to the kitchen.