Caught red handed

Anastasia truly believed that she could run away and this would never be acknowledged. Little did she know cameras were recently installed in that forest. Police were alerted immediately about the murder. It would of been hard for them to discover her location in the forest because she could easily run to another place and it's dangerous enough without having to look for a missing murderer.

They travelled to the grandparents house, questioning about her past and what may of made her do this. The grandparents gave a slight explanation but the people who talked to her most were dead so the police were still unclear. The hut that she lived in was searched for any evidence. Alcohol, drugs. These are usually the things that make people go crazy.

Now Anastasia was generally quite good, she didn't take alcohol or drugs that she wasn't allowed. The only drugs were her happy pills but she had to take them. The police found these happy pills and the correct amount were in there which means she took the usual dosage.

It was a struggle to find any clues to why she could of done this. Her grandparents knew practically nothing, she wasn't drugged or an alcoholic and she took the correct dosages.

Finally a police man saw her laptop wide open with the post about her on it. It had been reposted at least 100 times and other people had made new versions of it. It was the first piece of the puzzle.

Anastasia was thought to of been anxious about the trust that her and Diana had and that she may of believed the lies. Diana knew the most about her and perhaps Anastasia may of thought that she started the whole thing?

A lot of the police men's opinions on this were incorrect. Some pieces were also true. One thing that they said was "She was obviously depressed, she may of not wanted to kill herself so took her depression out on someone else." This actually had logic seeing as Anastasia had a history of being slightly crazy.

The camera footage showed her laughing at the death of her "friend" which shows her crazy side. Diana was someone who Anastasia generally liked but because of her being extremely angry and sad at the behaviour of her old classmates she went crazy.