14th of March

One normal thing about Anastasia is that she had a social media account. It has its positives and negatives though. For Anastasia all has been good so far but 14th of March was the turning point.

It was like any other day just scrolling through her feed when she laid her eyes upon someone's recent post. They happened to go to her old school. The post was about her it was called 'The truth about Anastasia Hearts' She was majorly confused about how her full name had been revealed. Her heart began to race whilst she read the post. It was disgusting.

'Anastasia is always depressed and wants to be popular' Little did they know that she actually had severe depression. Doctors gave her happy pills and without them she probably wouldn't be alive. There was a time where even they didn't work and she took a huge overdose which left her in hospital. However the second part was totally untrue, most people in that horrible school breathed on drama and attention. The only attention Anastasia ever got was bad, questions flying about her parents and why she's always sad. Being bullied because she was not the same.

Surely you would feel bad for her, right?

'Anastasia's parents aren't actually dead, they are looking for attention' She broke down with tears rolling down her face. Her face was bright red and flushed, the cries were quiet because she had learned to hide everything. People were believing this statement, Anastasia couldn't help but be concerned her best friend might believe this rubbish. She wouldn't be a true friend if she did.

This was too much for Anastasia to handle, she was determined that nobody would even notice if she left. As it struck midnight she began to pack her bags quickly just putting in a tiny bit of food, water and some spare clothes. She opened her window gently hoping that nobody would hear it creek. Anastasia had always had a runaway planned just in case it felt necessary, there was a long black drain pipe that she could slide down with ease. After all her upper body strength was incredible because of using self defence often.

It hit 3:00am when she finally decided to make her plan take place. She wasn't needed. Nobody wanted her anyway. She wrapped her legs tightly around the pole and slid half way down when it cracked and was unsafe to go down the rest. There was a tree next to her which she decided to grasp onto so that she could quickly swing off it and land safely on the ground. Looking in all directions, Anastasia made a run for it and sprinted into the distance.

It had been 3 days since her disappearance a and nobody had noticed in the house. Not even the carer acknowledged her absence, just presumed she didn't want to talk.

Diana had been messaging Anastasia during her time away. She hadn't replied in 3 days so being worried Diana rushed to the hut where she lived. The carer answered the door. "How may I help miss?" "I believe my best friend lives here, I'm looking for Anastasia"

The carer went upstairs to search for Anastasia when she figured she was no where to be seen. At this moment she immediately realised she should of never left her for all those days. Anastasia would have to be declared missing for probably the 4th time in her life. She didn't do it to hurt others, it was just because of her feelings.

Valerie (carer) - "Anastasia is missing we must find her as soon as possible."
Diana - "This was inevitable also she hasn't been replying to my messages for 3 days so it's possible she's been gone for that long"
Valerie - "We need to go now, I'll bring water because who knows how far she could be."