Chapter 1

Hi I'm Story~Chan!!! I hope you like this also here's some info!

Y/N -name H/C - hair color
E/C -eye color F/C -fav color

H/L- Hair length. Okay now lets get to reading!!

Your P.O.V

My sister woke me up.
?

??:Hurry up you lazy bum on log

Y/N:I'm up I'm up jeez Calla you don't have to be so mean!!

Calla:Then get up.Mom won't be able to drop us off at school so we're walking.You have 4 minutes.

Y/N:O-okay I'll be quick

Calla:Oh yea Y/N Your eyes change it to the same color as the your left eye and not green please I don't want everyone to find out your my sister!" She walks downstairs.

Y/N:I forgot Calla doesn't like me looking like a witch....Or like her or near her... I changed into My F/C hoodie and Black shorts with red sneakers I grabbed my head phones and phone.I'm excited for a new fresh start!

Calla:There's my friends stay here until you can't see me anymore later loser!

Calla shouted and left me in the dust I couldn't see her any more so i started walking until I heard people running it was a brown and white haired kid.They kinda ran me over I tripped.I looked at my knees and elbow they were bleeding bad thats what I get for wearing shorts I hurt my ankle to.I tried to stand up but a hand stuck out."Huh?" I was confused I looked up and it was the white haired kid.H-helped me up He seemed nice

???:A-are you okay I'm so so sorry we made you fall!". He looked at my knee elbow and I was kinda limping."L-let me help you to school please."

Y/N:I-i can walk thanks though.". I started to limp I tripped I almost fell on my face but the brown haired caught me he held onto my hand tight then let go so I hit my head."Ow!" At least I didn't scrape my face.The were-dog helped me up and picked me up out of the blue."Wh-what the!?" He held me It looked like I didn't weigh at all he was strong for a kid like my age."What's your name?" I wondered hmmm...he started walk then answered my question.

Lumine:My name is Lumine What's your if you don't mind me asking."

Y/N: my name is Y/N..."

Lumine:"Th-thats a pretty name!" He smiled and his face turned a little pink.

Y/N:"Th-thanks I like yours it's very unique." He continued to carry me we arrived at my class turns out I had the same class as the brown haired boy.
Lumine put me down and said bye

Lumine:Bye Y/N Bye Kody!!" He waved goodbye and walked off to class I guess

So that's his name...kody...lumine and kody.

Kody:Well are you gonna go in or just stand there.

Y/N:N-no I'm sorry." I opened the door
And I saw Calla sitting on her desk.

Calla:What a coincidence two losers and weaklings showed up at the same time!" Callas foot was sticking out I didn't noticed I tripped over it and everyone laughed except 2 people kody didn't laugh and a girl didn't but kody came to help me up since he knew my wound would stop me from getting up myself.He was nice for once...

Calla:What a loser!" She looked at my knee and saw my wound she kicked it.

Y/N:GAH!" I fell on the ground my eyes were watery.