Chapter 3

Kody P.O.V

The bell rang and I walked out of class but instead of going behind the school for recess...Callas idiot friends show up

And shoved me against the wall and I noticed Y/N and...lumine watching crap why now...."Calla isn't here so we'll do her job for her since that little 'girlfriend' of you'rs nearly killed her over someone like you." They shoved me It looked like Y/N and lumine Had enough or at least Y/N did she walked over here ."Talk ya freak!". They started to push me again.Y/N punched the girl in her face all the way across the hallway. "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE'S CRAP WHY CANT WE JUST LIVE..IN A PEACEFUL...WORLD....!!!". Y/N shouted and started to tear up. Then me and lumine dragged her we went behind the school and stood."I-im sorry for th-" I interrupted her by pulling her into a warm hug. I let her go i turned around but lumine wasn't there."Where'd he go?" I asked Y/N I guess she wasn't paying attention either.

Lumine P.O.V

I saw kody pull Y/N into a hug my heart just shattered into a million pieces why do I feel like I only like his as a friends don't  i...I couldn't stand there and whatch it anymore I ran without them  noticing .Both of them can go get married for all I care!! I ran into...Elijah and his older brother,Only Elijah  helped me up and Looked at me."Wh-why are you crying lumine!?"
Elijah looked worried he put his hands on both of my shoulder's.

"No reason my hearts just...shattered right now
I never noticed I had feeling for him..."
I said Elijah was shoved by his brother he pinned me against the wall."Did you say 'he'!?" He asked and he laughed."Your gay!?" He laughed again my eyes had tears forming."at least I'm not a shallowed person unlike you..." i mumbled and he heard what I said."WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY GAY ASS MUTT!?!" His grip on my shoulders while pinning me against the wall tighted it hurt alot."L-let me go.... please!!" When he heard please he smirked."Beg..."  He stared at me.

"Wh-what...." I asked tears falling down my face."I said... Beg..." His grip grew tighter."P-please let me go I'm begging you...!"I said with my head down staring at my feet.I heard Elijah yell at his brother."LET LUMINE GO ALREADY HE DID WHAT YOU ASKED HIM!!!"He let go then walked off."Whatever C'mon Elijah." He said putting his hood on.Then Elijah mouthed 'Im so sorry'.
He then went after his brother telling him to wait up.I looked up and saw people were watching all of that.What do i do.

People laughed at me and threw stuff at me mostly rocks and books.I just sat there a hour passed by and school had ended the kids left.I stood up and started to walk home Then I heard a girl yell my name
"LUMINE!!"Y/N and kody ran torwards me then Kody hugged me tight."I thought you got hurt you idiot you made me worry why do you have  scratches and bruises on you?!!" Tears roll down his cheek.I then hugged him back I heard Y/N Fan girling kinda.Kody then relized what he said and did so we both blushed and let go of each other.He looked at me Then We heard people talking about me and my encounter with Elijahs older brother.

Appearantly Someone recorded it and posted it on YouTube. Y/N got notification from her phone."A were dog gets Harrased by Boy"?What's this?" I took her phone.
"Its nothing pl-" I heard the video play all around And from kodys phone.'Beg'
'P-please let me go I'm begging you...'
My body froze.Kody showed me the video."Lumine what is this!?"He shouted.Other people were laughing at the video Then they yelled "HE'S A GAY WEREDOG!!!"They laughed and laughed I had enough I ran home without thinking."LUMINE!!!" Kody yelled.Him and Y/N chased after me.I ran down a hill me and kody usually struggle getting over.I tripped and I expected to have hit the ground.But instead I was being held by kody.I opened my eyes and I was in kodys arms."K-kody!? Are you okay." I got out kodys grasp."Lumine you dumbass!! He tackled me and pinned me on the side walk."Your okay!"I smiled brightly but...i just relized the position we were in.I blushed and so did kody we stared at each Other His eyes shined again
I