Chapter 6

Aiden P.O.V

Alright so lumine said his friend photo shopped it....I believe him I heard sherry and Y/N yelling.Then the wall crashed down sherry was sent flying then she turned into a weredog then
Y/N was walking into the room with her eyes a dark green and a sword she was in flames....could it be.....Shes half dragon...She then charged at sherry...i have to stop this! "MAGIC CHAINS!!" I shouted then the two girls Fell to the ground they were unconscious.What are they fighting about it must've been serious...

-Next morning- Kody p.o.v

I woke up thanks to my alarm dad made for me...I got up and walked downstairs.I can't stop thinking about
Y/N chained up like thank and she was angry what sat her off...then I saw lumine he came to me."Hi kody i was on mu way to visit Y/N in the hospital wanna come?" He asked of course I said yes I mean this is Y/N were talking about here."Sure..." I said lumine grabbed my hand I blushed he then rushed us downstairs then we went into the car."So lumine when are you planning to let go of my hand?" I looked at him he still had my hand in his grasp."U-uh!!Sorry kody I totally forgot!!" He said and releasing my hand.We arrived of course me and lumine rushed to the Lady at the desk.
"D-do you know where we can find Y/N L/N!?" I said panicking." 2nd floor in room 106." She said Smiling me and lumine ran up the stairs and slammed the door right open." Boys boys calm down she's alive she just used way to much magic..." my dad said."When will she get better?!" I asked."Maybe next week." He said and crossed his arms."kody...Do you like...Y/N?" My dad asked smirking."I-i umm....-sigh- I do...She just amazing but...i also have another crush...Its hard to imagine who I'd be good with...." I said looking down."Son...Who would you be happy with who loves you for you who Protected you the most and who's been there for you always?" My dad asked stooping down to my level."Both of them have but the other person Has been there longer and never left my side..." I said looking at him."Then decide son don't keep those people waiting!" He smiled brightly then headed for the door." I have to go check something I'll pick y'all up tomorrow alright?" He asked I nodded he then left the room.

Play music

I saw lumine on a chair Looking out the window."S-so you like Y/N...?" He asked while still looking outside."W-well i-" he interrupted me."It's okay if you do just as long as your happy that's all that matters to me.." He said then he looked me with tears falling down his face."Lumine..." I said walking to him I hugged him."I'm sorry..." I said.

Lumine P.O.V
"I'm sorry" kody said.My heart shattered...He really does love her..
But like I said if kodys happy then...ill be happy.."Like i said kody...As long as your love is happy then you should be happy for example....I really do lo-love you kody...I've done everything to keep you safe that's what you must do for the people you love...Sometimes you must take risks...like I did for you!"
I smiled with my tears dripping on the floor.
                         "....I♡ u kody...."

That's all kinda dramatic okay readers I really need you to comment what's your fav ship is Kody x Reader or lumine x kody immediately in order for me to continue the story thanks to everyone This is Story~Chan signing off!!