Chapter 2

Lumine P.O.V
~Morning~

My eyes opened I sat up and yawned I looked out the window to see the temperature it was hot kinda.I closed my window and Changed into My uniform I opened my door and looked for kody I heard a girl laugh from the living room.I went downstairs and I found Y/N laughing at a video of me being chased by Aiden cause he was desperate for a pic."G-good morning."

(Oh right I forgot to mention Y/N lives at the Neptune headquarters to!)

"Oh morning lumine how are you?" She stood up and smiled with a little laugh.She's kinda sweet but to close to kody.....She's up to something.

Your P.O.V

Earlier then continues on.

I woke up at 5:26 AM and couldn't go back to sleep so I just got up and put on my new uniform it kinda looked like Lumine but instead of shorts it was a skirt I was able to wear some leggings so thanks for that.I was gonna see if kody and lumine are awake probably not since its to early to wake up for school....Speakingof school am I expelled for what I did...hurting c-calla she's gonna kill me once she sees me again.

(Also you work like Aiden and sherry)

My stomach is growling I'll see if Aiden is awake I was walking down the hall.I heard a door shut behind me so I turned around and saw Aiden I'm his suit.

"Oh Y/N what a surprise your awake,Why so early?" Aiden spoke and walked closer to me."Oh sorry sir I just put an alarm so I make sure lumine and kody get to school on time and I'm just a tad hungry I was looking for you so I can make breakfast."I said with a smile."Okay you should get changed for school though...Or did they expell you?" Aiden tilted his head and put his hands on his hip questioning me.
"I-im not sure I'm sorry about exploding the school I hurt someone I can't believe i did that and I'm horrifying to be near b-by...i-im so s-sorry...."I Fell to my knees and covered my face and sobbed quietly.Aiden went on his knees and lifted my chin."You don't have to be sorry or sad....You protected someone risking yourself to a person you just met there's no need to get you saved my boy..and I'm very grateful you also saved lumine.But if you are expelled don't worry I'll find another way for you to go to school."
I had more tears flowing down my face and I hugged Aiden."Th-thank you...."
I smiled and felt safe once again....

Skip time because I don't no how else I should continue this scene XD lmao

We went into the kitchen and made pancakes with bacon and eggs everyone woke up me and silver laughed at a video of lumine being chased by Aiden cause he was desperate for a pic."Hahaha,I can't believe he was so desperate was he the same way for kody?" I asked tilting my head."Yea ko-"Me and silver heard a creak and lumine in a jacket with jeans.

"G-good morning" Lumine said softly smiling."Oh good morning Lumine how are you?" I stood up and greeted him with a smile."Is kody up?" I asked walking torwards lumine."He's getting changed." He said with his head kinda down. He seems...upset."I-ill go check on him..." I knocked on his door and no reply so I opened the door and saw a kody without a shirt he Turned around and blushed I just froze with my face as bright as a tomato."D-did you want something?" He quickly put his shirt on and crossed his arms.

"IMSOSORRYPLEASEFINDITINYOURHEARTTOFORGIVEME!!!"I shouted and kept bowing."What ever don't ever speak of this..."Kody just walked past me and he went outside saying bye to his dad."Hurry up lumine and...Y-Y/N.."
We all walked to the bus stop and at the entrance of the school everyone looked at me and started murmuring and whispering I put my hoodie on and  me and lumine walked kody to class then we talked then recess came."Calla isn't here so we'll do her job for her since that little 'girlfriend' of you'rs nearly killed her over someone like you." They shoved kody and me and lumine Had enough...or I did I walked with my hands forming into fist."Talk ya freak!". They started to push him again.I punched the girl in her face all the way across the hallway."I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF EVERYONE'S CRAP WHY...CANT WE...J-JUST LIVE..IN A PEACEFUL...WORLD....!!!". I started to tear up.Then I was dragged away bye kody and lumine we went behind the school and stood."I-im sorry for th-" I was interrupted by kody pulling me into a warm hug and I felt safe and calm I hugged back and we released my heart was pounding.N-no way...whats this feeling I had never felt this before...is this what they call...

Love....

Hey Author Chan here I hoped you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was short but My other story 'Two side's is going to canceled I'm very sorry beacuse my little sister deleted my stuff on accident in sorry anyway thanks for reading author Chan out!!