Chapter 1

~Melony’s’ POV~

I woke up around 5:00AM it is Monday, I hate Mondays but yet again who doesn’t?, I have to be at work in an hour and a half I work at Priceline Pharmacy and part-time as a makeup artist on a counter. I go to my bathroom, have a shower and wash my hair. Then I put on my makeup, just some light makeup concealer, mascara, blush and some brown eye shadow in the crease to add dimension to my eye. For my hair I just straighten it I have short hair so there isn’t much I can do with it. After I have finished getting ready I have breakfast usually just a coffee or hot chocolate then I brush my teeth and head of to work.

When I get to work I set up the chair and mirror next to the Rimmel display so if people wanted to know what a certain product would look like on them I can do their makeup with the products they are curious about and give them tips on how to use it, for example liquid eyeliner. About 3 hours later I finish work at Priceline, get changed and head over to David Jones to work on the MAC counter. When I finish work for the day I start to head home.

A/N: hey guys hope you liked the first actual chapter of Poleguy I hope you enjoyed if you did please vote, follow me and comment whatever you want to really!!!