Chapter 3

~Zayn’s’ POV~

“Why did she run away?” I keep asking myself over, and over again, “it’s because she hates you” I keep fighting back the thought that she hated me. She’s just so beautiful her short, charcoal black hair, her pale almost white skin, the simplicity of her look. Not like many girls that I run into most of them are fake and not personality wise, they are literally fake enough money spent on Botox then what I earn, which is a lot, and they go over the top with their makeup, honestly some of the look like they have been punched in the face by the Hulk. But her, she was just so beautiful I hope she doesn’t hate me, she probably thinks I’m just an egotistical jerk who thinks I only go out in public for the attention. I wonder if she knows who I am. She probably does I am Zayn Malik after all “wow that didn’t sound ignorant at all Zayn you idiot!” I wish I could see her again, but in a nicer manner just so I can actually introduce myself without shoving her into a pole first.

~Melonies POV~

I get home about ten minutes later, when I get to my building I slowly trudge up the stairs to the 5th floor I search through my bag for my handbag for my keys when I find them I open the door to my apartment. As soon as I am in my apartment I go straight to the kitchen get some ice for my head and some pain killers for my headache from both the scream and hitting the pole. Once the pain is gone I cook dinner, not really cook but microwave, I reheat half of my leftover pizza and then I flop onto the couch and flick to Sherlock, I’m not what you would consider a “typical white girl” yes I do have two jobs that involve makeup and that is pretty typical but I don’t watch shows that you would expect girls my age to watch I love to watch Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural stuff like that. After I finish my pizza I go into the bathroom to get rid of the minimal makeup that is actually still on my face, I then get changed into some tracksuit pants and a t-shirt, then I flop back on the couch, keep watching Sherlock an fall asleep on the couch, glamorous right?

A/N:

Thanks for reading this chapter guys!!!! I know I have taken three chapters to explain the events of one day but I’m just trying to put in as much detail instead of writing like this:

~Melonies POV~

I woke up, I went to work, I was shoved into a pole by Zayn Malik, ran home and went to bed.

But anyway thank for reading and don’t forget to comment, rate and follow me and my friends!!!!

DISCLAIMER:

I know people never read these but I’m going to write this anyway and if you are still reading up until this point then congrats I am proud of you!! Anyway I just wanted to say that I didn’t mean to offend any people by using the statement “typical white girl” and sorry if I offended anyone who watches the TV shows that were mentioned in this chapter if it might look like I’m saying you’re not normal. But believe it or not I am one of those people so I don’t mean to offend anyone but sorry if I did.