Chapter 4

~Melonies POV~

I woke up the next morning at 5:00AM as usual I get up, get ready and leave for work. Work is pretty dull today there weren’t many customers but I kept myself entertained. After work I get changed and go and pick up some new products that I was running out of at home. Then as always I went to my favourite coffee shop and walked home the same way as the night before, as I walk past the hotel and the light post I was rammed into last night then I see someone running out of the building towards me I start to walk again because I can’t recognise them. They start chasing after me shouting for me to wait I stop and let them catch up, it’s the guy who shoved me into the pole last night. “hey I just wanted to apologise for ramming you into that pole last night”

“oh it’s cool I’ve done it plenty of times I’m so clumsy”

“well can I walk you home or is that really weird?”

“ok if you really want to if we get mobbed I’m not taking responsibility, I’m Melony by the way.”

“Zayn.”

Zayn continued to walk me home there were a few awkward moments when one or two fans approached him and I just stood there with them glaring at me when we arrived back at my apartment building Zayn walked me up to my apartment.

“Thanks for walking me back I get scared that some creep is going to kidnap me”

“It was my pleasure Melony we should do this again sometime”

“sure, maybe on Thursday because I have Wednesdays’ off”

“Ok sure are you busy tomorrow?”

“no It’ll just be me, probably watching TV”

“Well do you want to do something maybe go get coffee or something?”

“Sure, where do you want to go?”

“Maybe that small coffee shop just down the road from my hotel?”

“awesome that’s my favourite coffee shop I’ll meet you there around 10?”

“Sure it’s a date”

I blush A little bit admitting to myself that I liked him a little bit and I wanted him to stay a little longer.

“well I better get going now I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Bye Zayn”

“Goodbye Melony”

I gently closed the door to my apartment as I saw Zayn descending the staircase when I was inside I made some microwave noodles because I was too lazy to make an actual meal then I had a shower and washed off my make-up and went to bed for the night watching YouTube.

A/N:

Thanks for reading guys sorry that I have taken so long to update again I have no excuse except me just being lazy I hoped you liked this chapter and stay tuned for the next chapter!!! Question of the chapter who is your favourite youtuber (if you watch any) mine is probably Zoella but I love so many other youtubers as much as I love her!!! And don’t forget to star, comment and follow my friends and I bye!!!