Chapter 2

~Melonies POV~

On my way home I decide to stop at my favourite café and get a coffee. After getting my coffee I keep walking home, I can take two ways to my flat the short way which means I have to go through alleyways which I am fine with during the day but not at night or the long way. I don’t have a car so I either walk to work or take a train tonight I take the train because I don’t want to run into any creeps so I head of to the nearest station which is a five minute walk. About halfway there I hear lots of girls screaming as I get closer it gets louder and louder turns out it is outside a hotel. Great I have to walk passed hundreds of girls screaming at the top of their lungs just what I want at 7:00 at night. So I put my fingers in my ears and I start walking, speed walking to be specific I keep my head down and keep walking determined to get passed them in the shortest time possible. Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my head I land on the cold, hard pavement when I flop onto my back I can feel the light from the street lamp hitting my face. Then I hear the voice the voce that you could mistake for that of an angel, I sit up and open my eyes the first thing I see is a young, handsome man and then the screaming gets louder, he must be the reason for it. He is saying something I can’t hear but I can read what his lips are saying I shake my head to wake myself up from this daydream. I finally hear him only just, he is apologising, he is asking if I am alright I reply saying I was fine, he could tell I wasn’t so he helped me up and asked me if I would like to go to dinner with him tomorrow night I declined the offer due to the fact that it was a heat of the moment question and I was not prepared for him to ask. Due to the silence between the two of us but the screaming continued I ran away as soon as I turned and started running I instantly regretted it.

A/N: hey guys thanks for reading this chapter!!! If you are wondering if it is a little while between updates that is because I am updating every month!! So hope you liked it and please vote, follow and comment whatever you want I will read the comments.