Stubborn Love:Hurt

The following two exorcists Yu Kanda and Daisya Barry with a finder named Toma. Were sent to retrieve a innocence in England. There were several level one akuma but only five level three. Together they were able to retrieve the innocence leaving with minor injuries. They are currently heading back to the Black Order headquarters.
      "Damn it!", Daisya yelled as his charity bell fell into an old mossy well. A small splash quickly followed, he bent over on the mossy rim, extending a bandaged hand.
      " Che, stupid now we'll be late, " Kanda complained as he watched the man struggling. He quickly turned to face Toma, "Oi, Toma"
       A small wiry man looked up. He wore a white body suit a thin white cloth covered his mouth, "Yes, Sir Kanda"
      "Please don't call me that it sounds way to formal ," his eyes bore into Toma who simply nodded. He watched the long haired teen open his pack ,pulling a small golden sphere. He continued, " Take the innocence "

       Confused Toma opened his mouth only to close it again. Kanda held out the innocence. Which he gladly took placing it in his pack, before swinging it back on. Kanda leaned a old ash tree his coat falling slightly revealing his tattoo (since he wore nothing under). A sharp pain shot through his side causing his knees to buckle, he grit teeth.
       "Sir Kanda!!!", Toma rushed over, placing his hand gently on his back. Kanda opened his hand to protest instead covering his mouth with a hand, coughing loudly. Blood seeped though his cupped fingers. Daisya looked up wondering what the ruckus was all about. His eyes widen seeing blood splatter on the grass. He ran foreword forgetting all about his charity bell.
        "What the hell is going on?!?"
         "I don't know, Sir Kanda"
          "I said don't call me *koff*"
           "Maybe an akuma bullet hit him or something", Daisya flipped Kanda over and started unbuttoned his coat.
           "What the hell are *koff* you doing"
           "Looking for wounds, duh"
           "I'm fine *koff*
           "Fine you leave me no choice. Toma grab Kanda," Daisya commanded. The finder nodded, gripping his arms firmly. The young teen struggled against his grip but only grew more tired his arms feeling like bricks. Daisya continued unbuttoning his coat, revealing Kanda lean yet muscular chest. His lower stomach was bandaged, crimson red spotted it. Sweat beaded his forehead a sudden tiredness filled his body.
          "Damn it akuma's poison", he reached over undoing the bandages on his lower stomach a a deep wound appeared. The sides had started to heal leaving a pale red scar. 'Even through the would will heal the virus will stay sealed inside causing more problems in the future', Daisya thought, looking up at Kanda's face. His eyelids fluttered fighting to stay open while breathing heavily.
           "Toma, get the anti-akuma medicine"
           "Yes,sir"
           "You damn son of a *koff* I'm fine"
           A few moments passed, Toma returned with a container he handed to Daisya. He opened it, dipping his pale fingers into the thick blue paste. Smearing it across Kanda wound who had fallen fast asleep, he soon replaced the bandages. As he rebuttoning his coat. Toma tossed more wood at the blazing fire. The flames licked eagerly at fresh wood.
            "The order is still many miles always"
            "Shit. Were vulnerable out here. Akuma can be hiding  anywhere"
            "Kanda is to weak to continue. We'll have to take him back to the Order and continue without him. General Tiedoll won't be pleased", he looked over at him expecting to see Kanda grumbling about how annoying the general was instead he lay sleeping. Daisya sighed, wondering how much time he had left.