Stubborn Love: Arguments

Narrator POV
   Small waves crashed against the sides  of the boat rocking it slightly. Saka yawned her eyelids getting heavier and heavier by the minute. Kanda looked up quietly cursing he propped his head on his gloved hand.
   "Hey sleepy head, would you care fucking staying quiet for at least a minute. You're disturbing the peace"
   Saka looked the swordsman a smirk plastered her pretty face,"Oops sorry princess. I didn't mean to disrupt her beauty sleep. I mean she needs it so she don't look like shit or she'll throw a temper tantrum. Poor princess. Boo hoo hoo"
   She watched as a katana was unsheathed and in a flash placed on her neck. A dark auru surrounded the swordsman fury radiated off him. She simply shrugged pushing it away with a finger only for it to be replaced, tighter this time.
   "Repeat what you just said. I dare you."
   "That your Highness here needed her beauty sleep. Poor little princess. Satisfied."
   "I'll kill you"
   "Go ahead fine by me. Put me out of my misery. Since four eyes back there paired me with 'this'." she looked Kanda up and down as if trying to figure out what he was exactly. He pressed it tighter against her pale neck. A red trail followed she winced a little not at the fact he did it since she knew he was very capable of such things but a the slight pain. She huffed before wrapping her hands around the pesky blade, the sharp edge biting at palm and fingers. She squeezed a little enjoying the horrified look on both Kanda and Toma faces. Crimson red leaked from her fingers dripping onto the floor of the boat. She pulled the blade towards her causing the already deep wounds to deepen even more. The sword followed with ease falling from the long haired male's gloved hands. In a flash she had replaced the katana in its sheath and handed over to a bewildered Kanda who simply stared at her. She poked his forehead with a bloody finger accidentally smearing the liquid on his face. He grabbed her crimson hand which was quite small compared to his own.

Kanda POV
   I stared at the deep gashes carved into her palm and fingers. The scent of blood crawled up my nose. I looked down at her, she looked at me as if nothing happened. 'Why the hell is she thinking?' I thought before I dropped her hand and said," Stupid what the hell are you thinking? Hurting yourself won't make you useful. Here." I threw a pack of bandages at her she caught them.
   "Why do you suddenly care? A minute ago you tried to decapitate me"
   "Cause if it gets infected you'll get sick and be useless in battle. And I'm not saving your fucking ass, understood"
   " I never asked you to dickhead. And don't worry I'm well informed of your shitty speech about not saving me and that if act on my feeling and what not. That you'll leave me for the dead." She muttered something afterwards but I couldn't make it out. Still I couldn't help wanting to stab her after what she called me.
   Toma rushed over helping her with bandages. I turned away not wanting see her but a sensation in my stomach told me to make sure she was okay. But being the person that I am. I let my pride get me. And I knew someday it would end up hurting me.