(8) Is he really Angry? 🙄

Happy Reading

MANIK'S dress up in media box.

NANDINI'S Dress (Imagine it without glasses and open hair).

So Nandini was sweating badly as manik was staring at both of them

(Cabir - C, Nandini -N, Manik -M)

C - We didn't do it on purpose to get late so just let this one time slip na.

M - Is that so ? Like seriously ?
Do you even know cabir how important work we have today?
Mr Verma Ka Aaj meeting hai and we decided that we will look after it on the day of meeting aur Aaj kya hai ?
He asked raising his eyebrows.

N - Sir Aaj toh mangalwar hai (Tuesday).

Writer's POV

Yeh nandu bhi na galat time par apna muh kholti hai.
Already late hai ,upar se aise kharab jokes.
Aaj tumhaara dahi cheeni ka kamaal manik dikhaayega.

C - (thought) Ohhh god.
Nandini bad timing !!
Yeh kya kiya Yaar Ab toh ache se mangal banayega manik tumhaara first day.

M - he lifted his eyes from cabir to Nandini.

And now she realized that what she blurted, she should have kept mum

She looked at manik in horror stricken face with her eyes wide open.

She was going to say something but how can manik leave a chance to taunt.

M - Haan Offcourse Miss Murthy Ji.
Newspaper mein Aaj wahi likhna bhul gya tha, Yaad dilaane ke liye thanks.

N - Aisa Konsa kharab newspaper lete ho jismein day bhi Nhi likhta ?

M - Haven't you heard about sarcasm ? Huh ?
He said being irritated.

N - She nodded and then she said I'm sorry sir.

M - U should be Miss Murthy, but you should remember this next time that you should not dare to say something like this naaa, toh punishment toh milni chahiye.
Kyu? Haina? He raised his eyebrows.

N - She looked at him with frowned eyebrows that he is upto something.

He smirked seeing her reaction.

(Her POV - Aiyappa what is this? 
Mujhe toh laga tha he is punctual types but no he is not that, Pta nhi kab monster ka bhoot sawar Ho jaata hai Pta lagaana mushkil hai.)

C - *he whispers* Haan tum Sahi soch rahi Ho yeh kab monster banta hai, yeh Pta lagaana Mount Everest Chadne se bhi mushkil hai.

N - *slowly* what? Aapko Kaise Pta laga ki I'm thinking that ?

C - Kyunki aadhe se zyaada log Yahi sochte hai. 

M - Looks like you are just confident with that smart mouth of yours miss murthy ? hmm ? How about you clean my car.

N - What? Clean your car?

M - Yes you heard me right.
Go down ask watchman he'll show you my car.

N - Sir but I'm an employee not your maid.
She spoke firmly.

M - I hope you complete your first task of the day Miss Murthy. 
He smirked.

N - (to herself) You shouldn't have opened your smart mouth which landed you up in trouble. It's your fault nandu. Now face it.

OK cool Sir I'll do it.

C - but Nandini it's okay u don't have to do this.
Manik why are you....

She cutted him in middle looking at manik she said

It's okay cabir. I'll do it. Don't worry.
And then with attitude she came near manik her presence near him was making him like nervous for the first time.
As he is not used to be close to a girl.

He looked at her eyes deeply and she too looked at him with her big doe eyes.

And then she snaked her palms in his pant pocket, feeling her hands in his pockets he was shocked that what is she doing and he is also not able to stop her and she in a swift took out his car keys and went backwards.

He stared at her blankly. 😳

Then she called him "Sir"

He didn't listen to her and seeing this she now called him a bit louder "Sir"

"Yes? What ?" He said.

N - Nothing Sir.
She smirked seeing her effect on him and said woh mujhe laga aap din mein sapne dekh rahe Ho isiliye jaga diya Aapko.
Bye Sir. 

He was shocked that no girl tried to make him feel like that being this close and he let out a deep breath in relief.

Seeing this one person was laughing by looking at manik's face now.

Offcourse , It's can be only Mr cabir to laugh at serious moment.

Seeing this manik's temper rose. And said "Saale hass kya raha hai?
Verma ki meeting ki tayyari karni and the file is missing come let us search for it."

C - Ok.
*in mind* he was smiling that uska dost Saadu sanyaas toh pakka Nhi banega.

//////////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know your views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...