(11) Now watch what happens !

Happy reading 🤗

Nandini told her plan to cabir and they both had smirk on their faces.

Then after some time cabir went to manik's cabin and seeing the file in his hands. Manik was happy.

M - *happily* Thank god Cabir. You just saved me from dad's wrath dude.
U r my all time friend. I know I could count on you whenever it is needed.
Thank you soo much.

C - *slowly* You need to say sorry with saying thank you very soon too.

While manik was busy reading verma's file.

M - What happened cabir ? Are u upset with me ?? I know Maine kuch gussa kardiya tha tujhpe...

C -😨 Kuch?

M - I Mean Haan. 
Gussa kar diya tha. I won't do it again. Ok ?

C - Hmm.... Toh apology naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai while saying this he folded his hands over his chest in attitude.

M - Haan woh.. Maine kaha toh.... Ki I won't repeat it again na.... Isn't it enough ?

C -*Raising his eyebrows*   Rehnde Bhaii. Nhi hoga tujhse.
Sorry bolna tere Bas ki baat Nhi hai.
Aakhir Manik malhotra.. The famous business tycoon. Aur sorry ?
Hahahahha kabhi nhi.

M - *Looking everywhere but not cabir*

Acha thk hai thk hai. Mujhe file padhni hai and prepare karni hai. So don't disturb me.

C - *in mind *Haan Haan koi disturb naa hi Kare toh acha hoga aage ke do ghante ke liye.

And cabir went from his cabin.

After 1hr verma's meeting was fixed.

But here manik didn't knew the time and kept reading the file...

And he was soo into his file that he didn't noticed that he took three hours.

Manik's POV 

Abe Yaar.... Iss file mein toh kuch nhi hai ?

Kuch Samajh nhi aa raha.

He walked to and fro in his cabin in tension and confusion.

Then only he heard

DING DONG DING DONG 🕒

And he shifted his eyes to that wall clock which clearly showed that three hours went by and he missed verma's meeting also.

Ohhh god. I am so done now. 

Where the hell is Cabir ? Couldn't he remind of the time ? And where the real file is now ? Dad must be on his way. 

What should I do now ? Hide ? Ya that looks like a better idea to me for now.

----------------------------------------

Then only on the other side we can see that three people are having a conversation.

1st person - Congratulations . I'm really soo proud of you Nandini Murthy.
At such a young age u just made this deal successful. I don't think manik would have pulled it off.

N - There is no need to thank me Sir. It's....Maybe fate that this deal came in my hands and I don't run from my responsibility at any cost... And being an employee of this great company is my luck.

C - Luck... Fate and your talent also. So yeah. Uncle yeh apna appreciation aise accept Nhi karne Waali hai.

Nandini glared at cabir.

C- *whispers* You can't scare me with those looks. I have had enough experience with Manik. 

Manik's Dad(MD) - Okkk soo it's decided. That today You both are invited to Malhotra Mansion. For a Grand success party. I want u two to be there on time.

N- *Little bit hesitated* Sir how can I? I Mean.... 

MD- Only because of you we got this deal so no if's and no but's.

N - Ok sure Sir.

C - Yayy. Party time. Yummy food yumm.

MD - Hahaha there goes our typical foodie cabir.

But with the end of the conversation nandini was already into her world of deep thinking.

And on the other side we can see manik's tensed face and the decorations taking place at malhotra mansion.

///////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know ur views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...