(12) Am I Sorry ?

Happy Reading

So we all can see that decorations at malhotra mansion is on full swing.

There is a lot of hustle bustle.

And yeah we can see our manik malhotra malhotra is on full tension. As he is in his study room at his office .

MANIK'S POV 

What the hell is happening over here?

I'm calling cabir from an hour and where the hell is he?

Ohhh goshhh. I lost the deal. I'm so gone today.

And in all stress he was walking to and fro in his room.

And seeing this scenario two people were laughing holding their stomachs.

It was none other than our two partner in crime.

Nandu and cabir.

N - See Cabir.
This is what he got by getting on innocent people like me *Pouting* . He looked at her and both laughed hard.

C - He really should get this Yaar.
Waise kya plan tha nandu.

N - Aur kya? Aise hi mera naam Nandini Murthy Nhi.

FLASHBACK BEFORE THE MEETING

N - U know cabir I took this file and went straightly towards MANIK'S cabin and see how he shouted at me without even letting me speak. 

C - Don't cry over this issue nandu.
It's really very few days that we are friends, but I can't see tears in someone's eyes.... When it's not ur fault...

N - *Nodding* Yes cabir. *While wiping her tears with the back of her hands.*
U know I have a plan cabir.

C - Ummm. And what's that ?*curious eyes*

N - Cabir I have this original file. Do you have any duplicate or something of this ?

C - Ummm Yeah.

N - So go cabir and give that file to manik and make him busy for the next three hours so that there will be no disturbance during the meeting.

C - But manik only knows the presentation nandu.
So who will give presentation ?

N - *placing both of her hands on the table she stood and looked at cabir with a smirk*
Offcourse. None other than me. 

C - *Shocked*😨
What? U r gonna give the presentation? Are u sure ? As.. U are new to this office and...

N - I know cabir. It's kinda new and maybe difficult to handle a deal which is so new for me. I can understand what you are thinking right now. But trust me I'll pull it off. I just want your support cabir and she looked at him expectedly.

And cabir came and side hugged Nandini and said, "I'm always with you my nandu as ur bro and I am confident that you will surely do it."

Nandini smiled listening cabir's comforting yet supportive words.

And then nandini just like a professional made the deal successful and after the meeting Manik's dad, MR malhotra came and congratulated Nandini for her brilliant presentation and decided to throw a party for success of getting such a deal.

But cabir nor nandini told his dad about manik's behaviour towards nandini. That was the innocence of nandini but Cabir wanted nandini to tell his dad everything. But she resisted and said "No "

So being tired, worried and stressed manik came home and directly jumped on his bed and started thinking about his life and suddenly it striked his mind that how harshly he talked with nandini.

Leaving all this thoughts behind he took a shower and went downstairs to have his dinner with his father.

Mr malhotra -MM and Manik -M

MM- Aao beta, Sit.Today I'm soo happy. U know ? I must say that you have recruited the best people for our company. *proud father tone*

M - Why you saying this suddenly ? *curious*

MM - *Staring at his own son like a alien* Are you not happy that we got the deal which you worked so hard on ? Don't tell me you haven't seen the news.

M - Huh? *confusion all over the face*

MM- Acha main hi Bta deta hun. U know that Verma's deal.

Listening this he feared that today he is gone. And was mentally preparing himself. To be able to swallow his dad's wrath tonight. 

M - Ha....aann.... Daa.... ad..... Bo... Lii.. Yee..
He stammered in fear.

MM - Haan toh the news is we got the deal manik. U know that newcomer. Nandini... Nandini Murthy. 

Listening this he was like what ?
When did this happen?
Like how?
Shock written all over his face and all questions filling up his mind.

MM - U know she did her presentation so well like a perfect proffesional. I'm so proud of you son that you gave such a important responsibility to such an intelligent girl like Nandini.

And he finished his food and left to his room by leaving manik in confusion.

And after sometime manik got a call from cabir. And then cabir let him know everything that happened.
And how stupidly he got angry and scowled at Nandini for nothing.

Cabir even let manik know the fact that she could have told his dad that how manik shouted at Nandini but she did good for him in return.

But manik was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't replied to cabir. He was just listening.

C - Kya hua manik? Ab bolti kyu band hogyi? Bol na kuch? He asked in anger

M - *No Reply*

C - Dekh mujhe jo btana tha Bta diya... Now it's ur choice lekin main Yehi kahunga ki Nandini ko thanks ke Saath Saath real mein usse Maafi bhi maang thats all I have to say..

Bye. Take care. And he disconnected his call.

And manik was left with the question that should he really thank her for this or he should feel and say sorry for how he behaved so recklessly with her?

////////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know your views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer.