(21) U and My GROOM ?😨

...

Happy Reading

Life is full of roller coaster ride... Isn't it ? 🤔
When you think that it's all now normal then it takes a sharp U turn to scare you and make u believe that life can be normal for sometime but not everytime.
Well that's the real life 😅.

Peeking into Murthy's mansion we can see that a girl is getting ready.
Wearing bangles carefully so that it doesn't hurts her.
Main attention is not how beautiful she's looking but her blushy smile which is adorned by her which makes her look like an angel who just descended from heaven to earth.

Then only a women in her early 40's called her...
"Nandu kab taq tayyar hogi? Ladke waale aate hi honge..."

Listening to this she turned to say...
" Tayyar hogayi maa... Bas Thoda rehta hai... "

" Thk hai... " her mom's voice faded as she went to look after the preparations for it.

Going back to her own thoughts again a cute smile adorned her face. 😄

Nandu's outfit

Nandu's outfit.

Well the scene was no different in Malhotra's mansion.

" Mannu... Jaldi uth na... Ladki dekhne jaana hai na... " her mom waked his all time snoring son.

" Hmmm... " he hmmed only. 😪😪

" Thk hai Fir main keh deti hun Murthy's ko ki manik ko Nandini pasand Nhi aayi toh aap kahin aur kisi ladke se shaadi karade... Kyu Sahi keh rahi hun na cabir? " his mom asked to cabir.

He was standing there and smirking with his partner in crime as they both very well know when to hit the right chord to make their work done.

Listening to this the boy who was busy in sleeping opened his eyes in a jerk and sat on the bed frustratingly looking at duo who were smirking at him.

"Mom , cabir... Mujhe aise darake uthaane se acha paani fek kar uthaate toh bhi better tha lekin Nhi dono ko toh mujhe irritate karne mein maza aata hai... Haina? " the boy pouted while saying having no idea that how cute he was looking...

Seeing his cute and pouting face his mom smiles and while cabir giggled.

" manik Waise bhi mera tujhpe paani fek kar uthaana bohut Puraana hogya hai... Toh humne Socha Kyu na kuch alag Kare... Aur dekh tu uth bhi gya ek min mein... " saying this cabir and neyonika laughed 😆.

" Haso... Huhh... " huffing in anger he went to washroom to get freshened up.

After 20 min.

A well built man setting his hairs can be seen in a hurry after listening his mom's voice.

" Mannu... Jaldi kar na beta... Aaj shaadi Nhi hai jo Itna time le raha hai... " neyonika and Raj laughed with cabir.