(13) I Won't forgive you (2)🙁

...

Happy Reading

N - Cabir....

C - Hmm...

N - Okk...

C - Matlab aa rahi ho nandu.... Yayyyy.... He was happy.... 😄😃

N - But kuch derr ke liye hi aaungi... Ok? 🤔

C - Haan ok.... He said smilingly... 😃

N - Tum bhi Kitne stubborn Ho... Haina? 🙃

C - Aur kya? Tumhe sirf sad dekhkar mujhe kaise party mein enjoy karne ko Bol rahi ho Yaar... It's not fair na  ..isiliye stubborn banna padha..
And Haan driver aajayega tumhe pick karne.. Main Nhi aa paunga.. Sorry for that.. Because yahan preparations mein hun.. Isiliye..

N - to herself.  .jinhe sorry bolna chahiye woh khadoos toh pakka party enjoy kar raha hoga... Huh... Pressing pause button to Her self talks....

No need to say sorry cabir.... We are friends right... Toh no sorry.. No thank you.. Ok?
And Haan main Aajaungi so don't worry..

C - Hehehe... Ok bye...

N - Bye... Saying this she cutted the call..

And started thinking... 🤔🤔

Ab kya karu main?.... Uss khadoos ki party mein jaana hai mujhe? Like seriously Aiyappa....why me ?

It's just simple nandu that u won't look at that monkey malhotra... And will enjoy the party... That's it... And bas aisi time nikal jaayega and I will come to home...

Bass... Itni si baat hai..... Ok calm down nandu... And she took a deep breath and then she opened her eyes and then she went to get ready for the party...

But she was getting to actually take the attention of one man unknowingly .... 😉😉

So let's see ...😜

Location Malhotra's Guest house...

The place was glowing like a bride...and the decorations were just like the stars at the sky has been plucked and pasted here...
Then only a lavish car arrived and then we can see a leg of the girl.. And then it's none other than our nandu.. Miss Nandini Murthy..

NANDU'S POV

NANDU'S POV. 🤔🤔

Omggg.... How beautifully this place has been  decorated....

And she just kept looking at the decorations at awe..

Then only Her inner mind disturbed her staring session saying that... Andar bhi chalna ya Yahi ruki rahogi? ...