The Arrivel

"I really wish these guys would just go away!" I said pulling out my gun." Liz take the right! Bex take the left!"

The name is Adian Brewer. I now Adian is a boy name but my parents liked it. I'm a 18 years old. I live in Washington D.C. and I am a spy. I am not joking around. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. I am going to LA for a mission kind of. I really don't I'm now what you would call it exactly because I am supposed to protect R5 for some reason. I am moving there to do i guess this.is an important deal for the government to send me there. I am moving there with my twin sister and my best friend they are both spies too. I am one of the better ones in the system but they don't need to know that about me.

We arrive in L.A. at about 8 a.m. We rode a private jet but it still takes a little bit to eat here. Even though I have been all around the world I have never been to L.A. before and it's Kim of strange but it will be a fun deal. We got off the plane and entered the airport. LAX was a really big airport. We lost our luggage and Liz got lost, we have no idea how but leave it to Liz to get lost when very few people are at the airport.

" OK were in the heck is Liz she gets lost so fast!" Bex practically yelled.

"We can find her in here she isn't the smallest person in the world." I said

"LIZZY MARIE WILLIAMS! WERE ARE YOU!" Bex screamed.

Leave it to Bex to scream to find someone. We walked around for a half hour and then we found Liz buying a bunch of snacks and eating food. Liz is the type of person that loves eating food and yet she is still skinny as a tooth pick! We love her to death though!

"Next time tell us were you are going." Bex said

"i was hungry! I needed food!" Liz whinnied as we pulled her away. 

"You can eat later right now we need to go and find our handler." I said

It took about five minutes to find our handler. She was about my height with brown hair and hazel eyes. her name is Abbie, well that's her cover name at least. We walked out of the airport and to the car. We all got in the black suburban.

" Hello girls welcome to L.A., your mission is to keep the band R5 safe from any danger which we believe will happen on the tour they will be going on." Abbie said in a British accent "Your cover story is that you are three teens from D.C. to start a music career and you will be living by the band the files are in each of the rooms that are picked for you. Adain is the leader of this mission everything she says goes and i will be living in my apartment down the road if you need anything or are in a sticky situation."  

"Adain is always in charge of the missions, why cant i be in charge?" Liz whinnied

"Liz, nobody likes a whiner" I said to my best friend

I looked out the window at the passing city and all the palm trees. L.A. is so beautiful and huge, there were beaches every where you looked and thousands of girls and a lot of hot boys. I love it here. I love the sun and everything but i miss going to my favorite places and going to the school to teach the younger girls about everything they need to know. It was good being here with my best friend and my sister. I cant wait to see the place we are staying. I really hope it has a music room. Not many people know that i love singing and playing all sorts of instruments. 

After about a 15 minute drive we finally reached our new place. It was so amazing.