The Move In

" Wow this house is huge!" Liz said staring at the ceiling. 

" I know we are now living here!" Bex exclaimed.

I looked around at the house. The entry had wooden floors and a hug, marble stair case the lead upstairs. I walked into the living room, a flat screen TV and a leather couch that sat in the center of the room. The kitchen was right next to it , the counters were marble and the fridge was big. There was a farm kitchen sink, soft close drawers and the pantry and stove are huge. We all walked upstairs. The first bedroom we walked into was the master bedroom and it was mine there was a private bathroom and i had a deck that lead to out back which was the beach.  Then we walked into the room across mine and it was Bex's room. Her room had a walk in closet and had a window that lead to the front of the house with a private bathroom. Lastly we walked into Liz's room and she had a walked in closet to and a window with a seat that look outside to the beach. Also had a private bathroom.

"Abbie this is the most amazing house in the world!' i exclaimed.  

"We tried to get the best house we could." she said 

"I'm going to go unpack my stuff, dose anyone want to help me get the stuff out of the car." I asked 

"I will help you." Bex and Liz said 

We all walked outside to the car and the van to grab all of our things and my stuff. It took us a lot of trips. It was finally all put in the house and to all the rooms that they were supposed to go into.

I got all of my stuff upstairs to my room. I started unpacking all of my stuff. I put all my clothes away and put them in the closet and in my dresser. I started unpacking my things to put into my room to decorate it. I pulled out a picture of me and my mom. My mom looked beautiful with her strawberry blonde hair and her hazel eyes. This was a happy time for me when I saw my mom all the time. I haven't even seen her in 3 months. She just got up and let to go on a mission  that took forever for her to finish and hasn't been home sense then. Its not that big of a deal with me at all she hasn't been in my life a lot or Bex's. Its has a bigger impact on Bex though i have just gotten over it. I finished unpacking all of my things. I put all my books on my self and my music note books that nobody knows about.

i walked downstairs to the kitchen the other two were down there unpacking boxes with all of the dishes and silverware. I helped them unpack.

"Do you guys realize we have no food." Liz said 

"Thanks Catherine Obvious." I said

"You're welcome." Liz said

"Have you guys seen a music room anywhere?"I asked 

"i think it was by the backdoor to the right." Bex said 

"Im going to look at it." I said

I walked down the hall to the music room. It was huge and bigger than i would of imagined. It has so many guitars that lined the walls and a drum set with a piano and a microphone.  I was in heaven at that moment and it was the best thing in the world to know i could come and do any music anytime. This was amazing.  

After i finished in the music room i went into the kitchen and found that Abbie had brought over a lot of food. The girls were still putting it away.

" Do you guys need help." i asked

"That would be great." Liz said.

I grabbed some food and put it in the fridge and grabbed the rest of the food that needed to be put in the fridge  away. 

"We should go meet our new neighbors soon after we finish putting the house together" Bex said.

" I want to look up this band first to see who they are and there music." i said putting away some cans 

"We all should i want to see how cute this band is." Bex said to excitedly.

We finished putting away all the food and started to the living room and started organizing the living room how we wanted it. The living room had these big white couches and a fire place in the corner and a flat screen T.V. on the center of the wall, and a big, brown coffee table. After we finished the living room we went to the computer room and looked on the computer to find out about this band. 

Bex went crazy when she saw all the boys. We all did a little bit but i was more focused on my music and looking at there music and i loved there music it was good. I loved all of it a lot. The had good rhythm and a great beat with really good music. These were people that i would be really glad to meet so i think we will get along great with them. 

"THEY ARE SO FRICKEN CUTE!!!" Bex yelled 

"Yea they all are. I think the drummer is the cute though." Liz said 

Me and Bex both turned to Liz and started at her in confusion. Liz never thinks anyone is cute or likes anyone. 

"You are a new person and is going to get a date with him one day." I said 

"Lets go and meet these people." I said.