The Neighbors

We starting walking over to the neighbors house. It was the one right next to us on the right. The outside was big it had white siding, huge french front doors and a big front window that looked like it  looked into the living room.  We went up to the front door and i knocked on it. A few minutes later a blonde hair girl in a pink Tutu and a white tank-top answered the door. 

"Hi!" she said.

"Hi, I'm Adian and this is my sister Bex and our friend  Liz. We just moved in next door and  we want to meet some new people."  i said 

"Hi I'm Rydal and welcome to L.A." She said "Come on in."

We all walked in. There house was similar to ours besides the outside ours had brick on the outside.  She walked us into the living  room.  I heard a lot of screams coming from upstairs.

"Sorry about that, its my brothers and their friend." Rydal said" GUYS SHUT-UP WE HAVE COMPANY THEY ARE NEW TO TOWN AND CAME TO SAY HI!!! I AM TRYING TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS!!"      

Next thing we new there were five boys downstairs standing in the living room. They all were staring at us like they have never seen girls before besides there sister. 

"Ummm...Hi." i said

"Liz, Bex, and Adian, these are my brothers Riker, Rocky, Ross, Ryland and our friend Ellington or Ratliff." Rydal said

I looked at each of them they all looked like each other except Ellington. I heard a whisper from Riker to Rocky

"She is so hot." Riker said

" Which one?" Rocky asked

"Liz." Riker said

"I can hear you guys by the way." I said

" You must have super good hearing.'

"Yea something like that" i couldn't tell them that i was trained to listen to people whispering to each other and being able to read there lips didn't help either. 

'So how old is everyone?" Bex asked 

" Riker is 22, I am 20, Ratliff is 20, Rocky is 19, Ross is 18, and Ryland is 17." Rydal said.

"How old are all of you guys." Ross asked 

"I am 18." I said 

"I am 18." Bex said 

" I am 19." Liz said

IT was silent for a long time. I took in my surroundings around me and looked to find the quickest route out of here if we needed it.  They all seemed liked nice kids, but they seemed a little stubborn. 

"Do you guys want to do something?" Ryland asked

"Yea we should."Rocky said

"We should go long-boarding or skateboarding around town and you guys can show us around." I said

"Okay lets go." Ross said

They grabbed there boards and then we went to our house and grabbed our boards. They likes our house even though it is the same as there's but a little bit bigger. We all rushed outside and starting skating down the street by the apartments Abbie is staying at. We went down the street a little bit and found a vintage ice cream parlor. WE all ordered our favorite ice cream. I got mint chocolate chip. Then after we got everything we went to the park. 

Once we reached the park we found a nice shady tree to sit under. I looked around it was beautiful there were trees that lined the outside of the park and there was a big playground  with slides and swings and a jungle gym.  The grass was an ember green color and it was nice and it looked freshly mowed. The park benches were a rust color with a hint of a light brown color in them. Flowers were everywhere you looked some of the flowers were my favorite like roses, petunia, daffodils,and sunflowers. This was a nice spot one of my favorite ones so far. It was like a little piece of home. I remember, every Sunday picnics with mom, I love it here.