Mom Problems and Beach Parties

I walked over to Ross and Rocky and heard there conversation.

"I was going to ask her out tomorrow !! You know i like her you know that so much!!"Rocky screamed

"Well i got there first so live with it!!! I got to her first!!"Ross screamed

I walked over there before they started to kill each other. I went and stood in between them.

"Okay i just meet you both today! If you guys are going to fight over me I am not going to go on a date with either of you! So i wont go on a date until you guys sort this out then come and talk to me." I said/yelled as i started to walk back to the group.

Why do boys have to be so complicated it doesn't make sense. I don't even like either of them i just meet them. Boys are so complicated!!! I reached the others by the chairs and sat down on the blanket by Liz.

"We should do a bonfire!!" Bex exclaimed"It would be so much fun!"

"I think that is a great idea, we could invite over some people." Riker said

"Yes please."I said"I really want to do a bonfire."

"OK lets go get the things that we need."Riker said"The girls can go get some food that you want to roast or something and then the boys will get the fire wood, blankets, also some other things."

We all split up to go get our stuff. We ran to our house and went into the kitchen and grabbed marshmallows, chocolate, graham crackers, starburts, and skittles. We put all of it in a little picnic basket. We went and turned on the music and went and grabbed some beach clothes to wear over our swimsuits. The door rang and I ran to the front door to answer it. I opened up the door and there was standing my mom.

"What are you doing here?"I said bratty

"I'm your mother aren't I allowed to come and visit my kids."she said

"Not when you leave them for 5 months and right after there dad dies to!"I yelled 

"Well i had to go do my own things and you know that and i also had to deal with your dads death!!!" she screamed back at me.

I heard foot steps running to the front door it was Rydel, Bex, and Liz. They came up right behind me. 

"Mom!"Bex said running to my mom

"Ms.Brewer?"Liz asked"What are you doing here?"

"I came to visit my daughters."My mom said 

My mom stuck her hand out to Rydel and she shook it.

"I'm Ms. Brewer."

"I'm Rydal"

"Come in mom."Bex said

She walked through the door and I walked to the kitchen to go get the food, also the other things. The girls ran upstairs to go grab our beach clothes. 

I asked my mom"Really what are you doing here?"

"I came to take you guys back to D.C. with me because I am getting married again." She said 

"What? Dad died five months ago." I said with my back turned to her.

"I need to find someone to take care of all of us." She said 

I was dying inside my dad died and she is already bouncing back to someone eles. 

I turned to her"What if we don't want to go with you." 

"You have to you are still minors." She said with a smirk 

"Who is he anyway?"I asked 

"He is one of the trainers at the academy." She said