Chapter 17 - Coco hemmings

Continuing from last chapter -
You wake up with a dog on your lap and an extremely cute luke laying super close to you. You kiss him before starting to play with your puppy. Just then he wakes up kisses you good morning and heads out the bed in his ninja turtle boxers you got him "babe your boxers are really sexy." He turns and replies "I know but I'm ten times sexier without them." And walks towards the toilet. By the time he comes out you are downstairs with breakfast ready and you puppy all fed. You both just stayed chilling at home with your puppy "baby we have to name him." In that moment the boys cane and instantly started playing with puppy "hey guys what should we name him." Luke said before they shouted their own names. " no guys we will name you after our children." Luke said emphasising the our. You look over at him before shouting "coco it's sweet and I've always loved that name." "Yeah it's got the c like Callum." Callum says in such excitement "NO" Michael and Ashton say in unison "it's fine we will name our children after you two." You say comforting them just before Luke embarrasses you "Babe you told me last night that we are going to have more than two children like even more than 10." "Babe shut up I didn't even say that." You reply as you blush and hit us arm.