Chapter 5

A/N:

Update! Finally!

I hope it's long enough and good enough for you guys. Please comment and vote. It's very much appreciated. Thanks for sticking with me through this. I know updates have been long overdue.

Well, enjoy loves!

*Mature Content*

Chapter 5

I close the door behind us then turn around to look at her. She's standing by the bed in the middle of the room. Tati raises a finger signaling for me to come to her. I oblige.

Standing right in front of her, she looks up to me and a smirk possess her perfect, full lips and all I can think of are the dirty things I want to do to her.

Round one, here we go!

I lean down to her height and she tilts her head up. Our lips connect. She pulls away. My breathing becomes more shallow. I keep our foreheads touching but we don't touch each other, other than that. Her lips caress mine again. She pulls away again. I smile. She's a tease tonight.

Her lips meet mine once more and her tongue slips pass my lips too. I welcome hers with my own. This time I pull back. When I look at her face there's a playful glare. I smile and pull my bottom lip between my teeth. I lift Tati up by her waist and throw her down on the bed. She lets out an unexpected shriek and I let out a groan from the stress that caused my shoulder. A grin plays on my features as I quickly compose myself and I climb on the bed with her.

My hands grab the back of her legs and spread them before they crawl up her bare thighs. I scrunch up her dress, that I'm just now noticing, by her waist only to see she's not wearing any panties. I shouldn't be shocked though. She never wears panties when she has a skirt or dress on and tonight is not any different. I silently thank her for not wearing another barrier.

"Someone's a bad, bad girl," I growl at her and she lets out hushed moan. Her eyes look so innocent when she knows she is not. Her legs being wide open for me proves my point but damn does it make her look more sexy!

My fingers crawl up and down her thigh before I finally place them on her sex, cupping her. My long finger goes between her folds at her entrance and then I rub at her most sensitive area. She lets out a whimper and when I remove my hand she pouts at me. That just makes my want for her even stronger.

I lean between her legs and she wraps them around my waist. "You have to be quiet tonight baby," I tell her knowing how loud she likes to get when we have sex. Since Ashten is in the other room I don't want him to hear any of the noises she makes when I touch her body. That's for my ears only.

She nods and my lips go to hers and we immediately begin this fast and furious make out. Her tongue darts out to meet mine and I welcome the feeling. My pants are getting tighter by the second messing around with Tati and I need to find a release soon.

I try to balance my weight on one arm so I can unbuckle my pants but groan in pain as it's too much pressure on my bad shoulder. We continue to make out and before I can make sense of it Tati is on top of me. I look at her strangely by her actions of rolling us over. Leaning up she says, "How about I take care of you tonight?"

I hesitantly nod my head. We never done this before. I like to have control in all things. That's why going to make a deal stresses me out. I can't always control its outcome. But for the time being, I try to push my lack of control to the back of my head and concentrate on her and how sexy she looks and how badly I really want to take her.

Her eyes travel down my body to my member along with her hands grazing me. She looks at me as if asking for permission but she should already know she can. We've been together for years. She knows she doesn't really need permission anymore but I guess with how things have been going between us lately, she's a little unsure.