Chapter 2

Astrid's POV

Hiccup is always with Merida........Now they're super close -_- Plus yesterday hiccup ask me on a date.Then he forgot about it because of Merida! Stupid Merida! (A/N sorry for the word i used)

*sighs* i really need to talk to hiccup.Oh look hiccup's there! Oh great he's with Merida again!

"Hiccup!" i yelled "Oh hey astrid! :)" he said "Hiccup can i talk to you.........in private?" i asked him "Sure i wanna tell you something too" "Ok" i said "Merida i'll just talk to astrid ok" he said she nodds i cleared my throat "Hiccup why are you always with Merida?....Instead of me?" i said *he sighs* "Astrid...im sorry but..im breaking up with you" he said.I froze i felt my tears :'( "But hiccup....why i thought you love me" i said still crying "Astrid i did love you....im really sorry but i love merida....goodbye" he said then he walked away with merida.Why did hiccup did this to me?! I love him! But he doesnt love me anymore. *sighs and cries*

Song playing: When you're gone by Avril Lavigne

I always need a time on my own i never thought id need you there when i cried is made up on your side

when you walk away i count the steps that you take do you see how much i need you and now when you're gone the pieces of my heart im missing you when youre gone the face i came to know is missing through when you're gone the words i need you here to always get me to the day and make it ok i miss you......

Authors Note:

Guys pls dont kill me.Hiccup love Merida and Hiccup is not really hiccup.You might think that i like merricup but i dont. :) so please stay tuned.BE PATIENT OK? VOTE PLS :)