Special Chapter Part 1

Authors Note:
Hi guys! This is not Chapter 10 nor the continuation of chapter 9.  This is a SPECIAL chapter. Okay? :) so please vote!

Astrid's POV

      "Hey Astrid! Come on let's go now to the airport we'll be late for our flight milady." He said with a smile. "Okay! Just give me 5 minutes!" I shouted. I went to my closet to get tons of Jacket.

I'm sure it's cold there right?

       I put the jackets in my backpack. I rushed downstairs. I was about to fall in the stairs aghhh!...... Wait..why didn't I fall? I open my eyes and yea I was right Hiccup caught me. "Hey..thanks!" I tapped his shoulder.

      He looked at his watch. "Odins!! We're late!! Astrid come on!!" We ran to the airport. When we finally reached the airport we went inside the plane and sat down on the chairs. "Gosh..I'm tired." I said. "Can I sleep on your shoulder? *pouts*".

       "Okay..I can't resist that cute face." He giggled. "Sleep now." And with that,I close my eyes minutes later I fell asleep.

Hiccup's POV

    "Everyone we're landing in Paris in 5 minutes." The speaker (?) said. "Astrid..Astrid wake up.." I shake her softly. "Hmmm." She mumbled. "We're landing in Paris in 5 minutes." I said. "REALLY?!" She shouted.

      Okay..now everyone in the plane is looking at us. Akward..."Oopss...sorry!" She said with a peace sign. When I looked at the window I immedietly saw the Eiffel tower! "Astrid look!" I said. "Yey! We are here!" Astrid said happily.

      We grab our bags then we came out of the plane. "Bonjour!" The woman greeted us. "Oh hi!" I said to her.

      "Hi umm ma'am do you know any hotel that is not far from here?" Astrid asked the woman with a sweet voice. "Oh just go straight and you'll see a tall building. That's the

hotel." The kind woman said. "Thanks." Me and Astrid said the woman just smiled at us.

        "Taxi!!" Astrid called. The taxi driver seems to see Astrid raising her hand. The taxi then went to our direction.

       We went inside the taxi. "Bonjour sir and ma'am! where do you want to go?" The taxi driver said. "Umm to Par Hotel please!" Astrid said. "Okay ma'am we'll be there in five minutes!".

      "Astrid let's go later to the Eiffel tower at night?" I asked her. "Sure thing!" I smiled at her then I kissed her forehead

       "Here's the key sir! Enjoy!" She said. We went now to the room. Astrid ran to the bed and she jump on it! Lol.

Astrid's POV

        This bed is so soft hehe that's why I'm jumping on it. "Hahaha Astrid stop!" He hugged me that caused me to stop we both lay down on the bed. "Let's have a date later?" He asked me. "Okay..but let's sleep first okay? When we wake up we'll go." I said.

      He kissed my forehead we both fell asleep.

Hiccup's POV

       "Astrid! Wake up it's already night time. You better get dressed for our date." I said. She nodded.

       "Hey Hiccup! What do you think should I wear this purple dress or this red dress?" She asked. "It's up to you because whatever you wear you stil look beautiful." She blushed hehe.

       "Okay thanks. I'll wear this red dress. I'll just go to the bathroom." She said. Damn ! I'm getting nervous! I hope she'll say yes. "I'm done!" Astrid said. I looked at her from head to her legs. Wow she is gorgeous!

       "Hello? Earth to Hiccup!" She said. "Oh sorry. I was just stunned because you're really gorgeous." I saw her blush. Oh so cute. "Let's go." I said. I put my arms in her shoulder. After 5 minutes yay we're here. Astrid was shocked of what

she saw. It's full of roses.

      "Thanks." :) "Let's eat now." I told her. I pull a chair for her then I also sat down. "Yey!! Pizza! Thanks Hiccup!" She said. She really loves pizza. After we ate I guided her in the Eiffel Tower. Phew this is it. I kneel down on the grass. "Hey what are you doing?" She asked,confused.

      "Astrid Hofferson will you marry me?" I asked her. Gosh I hope she'll say yes! "Of course! I've been waiting for this!" She said and hugged me. "I love you." She said. "I love you too." I said and kissed her.

Authors Note:
Hi guys! Next week is our final exam for the 4th quarter so i can't update :( but don't worry guys after the exam I'll update ! Pls vote thanks! :)