Chapter 8 Sorry

Astrid's POV

     "Hey,Astrid I think we should go back to berk.It's getting dark."I took a deep breath.

"Elsa,you know I can't right.I don't wanna see them." I didn't look at her.

     "Just ignore them.Come on." She grabbed my hand and we went down.

      When we reached Berk we saw Hiccup talking to his mom."Hey.You know why don't you let him explain about what happened earlier? Maybe it wasn't his fault." Elsa told me.

      "Okay.Thanks for the advice! I'll see you later!" I said while running to Hiccup.Elsa just smiled at me.

       "Astrid? Can I--" I cutted him off."You can.I'll listen.Now explain." I said."It was like this we were talking about partnership and stuffs then she suddenly kissed me.I can't help but respond to her kiss.But Astrid,Trust me you're the only one I love." He held my hand.

      "K dot.But remeber you have 3 chances.You still have 2.Promise me you won 't do it again." I said looking to his eyes.

      "Yes milady." He kissed my hand.Great I'm blushing.We both giggled."By the way..I'm sorry." He said.I just smiled at him and kissed him.So yeah,we were kissing.

Anonymous' POV

     Oh Astrid.If you only knew.Just enjoy hiccup all by yourself.You don't know what I can do.I could probably kill you,but not yet.

     Hiccup will be mine.If you guys thought I was Anna,well too bad you're wrong.

Anna's POV

     I saw Hiccup and Astrid kissing.It breaks my heart to see them.

     I can't help it anymore,my tears started falling in my cheeks.I thought Hiccup still loves me? It's his fault anyway why we broke up.

     But I'll get Hiccup back.Arrghh I hate that Astrid! She's such a whore! =_=

      While I was watching them Elsa tapped my shoulder."What?!" I said with an annoyed tone. "Can we talk?" She asked.I nodded at her.

     "Why did you kiss Hiccup?" I just rolled my eyes."You don't care." I said."Of course I care! Anna I'm your sister! Listen to me!" She shouted.

      "Can't you just mind your on business?!" I shouted also.Great she's now angry.It's getting cold here.

        "I'll go now." She coldly said.OMG the grass is now freezing! Ugh she can't control her powers! "Elsa wait!" She turned around the ice almost hitted me! :O Oh no! I need to ask for help!

Authora Note:
I updated even though I'm busy.I'll just study guys! I'll update again tomorrow! Vote and Comment! :)