Chapter 9

Anna's POV

        "Hiccup!" I yelled at him."Oh what's the matter Anna?" He asked then he smiled at me. "It's Elsa! Please! I need help!" He went were I was.

      "Tell me where is she?!" He shouted at me.It's getting really cold."Okay come on!" I followed him.

Astrid's POV

     I was reading a book in my house when suddenly I felt ice on the floor."What's happening?" Brrr it's getting really cold.

      This not normal.Thus,Berk is very cold. I wonder what's happening? I went outside. Woah what happened here? The heck.

     "Astrid!!" Someone called me. I turned around to see who was it. Oh...Anna and Hiccup. I gasp when I saw the fjords. "The fiords." "Have you seen Elsa?!" She said. "Yes. Why?" She then looked at Hiccup.

      "Please Astrid tell us where she is." She said with a sad tone. "And why would I?" I raised my right eyebrow. What does she think? We're friends? Never. As in N-E-V-E-R

    "Arggh. Just tell me where's my sister! She's the only one that can stop this winter!" She said angrily. What now? She's angry I don't care!

"There!" I pointed the forest. "Okay then let's go!" We started walking. Anna was in the front while me and Hiccup are in the back of her.

      "Brrrr." I shivered. "You cold?" Hiccup asked. "No I'm not *insert sarcasm* " "Okay." He said. "Do you even know what's sarcasm?" I asked him. "Yah." K.

      "Hey can I hug you?" He said with puppy eyes. "Okay..but don't expect that you are forgiven mr!" I said. "I love you." Gosh why am I feeling butterflies on my stomach? "You're blushing! Hahaha" he laughed.

     "No I'm not!" I glared at him. "Why are you so defensive? Hahaha!" He laughed again -_- "Whatever!" I hissed. "Hey guys! We already reached Elsa's castle!" I said happily. "I know." Anna said with no emotion. "Tss. Let's just go in. I'll talk to her." I said.

      "Woah! So now you're the sister huh?" I just rolled my eyes off her and went inside. "Elsa?" I said out of nowhere. Why isn't anyone answering? Because of my curiousity I went upstairs to see what's going on because I heard a sob.

      I sneak in one of the rooms. And there she was,sitting on the bed and crying. I knew she was crying. "Elsa? Can we talk?" I asked her. "Sure." I went inside the room.

       "What happened? Tell me. I'm you're friend right?" I forced a smile. "Me and Anna had a misunderstanding. Since I was angry too I let my emotions control me. When I coudn't control my powers anymore it suddenly became cold and almost everything I think froze..and it's my fault." Her tears fell from her cheeks again.

     "It's not your fault Elsa." I hugged her. "You just have to fix this and I'll help you with that :)" "Thanks. Now come on let's fix this mess that I made." We went down and saw Hiccup and Anna.

      "Elsa I'm sorry!" Anna ran to Elsa and hugged her. "It's okay. It's my fault too." I just smiled at them. How I wish I have a sister. "Hey." Someone tapped my shoulder. "Since their okay I think we should be okay too." Hiccup placed his hands on my waist while I place my hands on his neck. "Okay. But promise me you won't do it again?" He smiled at me. "Promise." And then he kissed me. I coudn't help but respond.

       "Ehem." Me and Hiccup broke the kiss to see who said that. "Oops." I blushed. "Hahaha." Anna and Elsa laughed. "Anna you're not mad?" I asked her. "No. Not anymore because I ship you and Hiccup. Kyahh!" She screamed like a fangirl. What the heck is happening?

      "Oh guys by the way the snow is already gone." Elsa said. "Yey!" I giggled. "Elsa fixed the mess she made when you guys are still kissing hahaha!" Anna laughed again. I glared at her. Hehe she made a peace sign.

      "Hey guys I think we should go home." Hiccup said. "Yeah let's go *yawns*" I think I'm sleepy. "You should take a rest milady." I just smiled at him.

       "Guys we'll just go to berk through this portal." Elsa said. Woah this is cool! "Okay." We passed through the portal. A few seconds later we're back in berk. "Bye guys!" Me and Hiccup bid goodbye at them. I place my head on Hiccup's chest.

       "Can you stay at my house for the night *pouts*" I asked him. "Oh Astrid don't pout." He said. "Why?" I giggled. "Because I'm tempted to kiss you." I paused for a second. "Hahaha I knew you'd blush!" He laughed. "Tss I hate you!" I hissed.

       "I love you too! Hahaha!" Grrr. I was about to say something but he kissed me. Stupid butterflies. Why are you in my stomach?

Authors Note:
   Hi guys! I got inspired to update because of the votes I'm receiving and because i'm included in the top ten! :D hehe sorry for the late update! Please vote and comment or if you want dedication just ask me :) Btw check the song 'Love me like you do' it's awesome hehe So bye for now I love you all! :) #VoteAndComment