Ashton didn't want to miss a day of work in case Jasmine decided to order another pizza. It had only been a few days but he was already starting to think that she wasn't going to call. Every time he heard the phone ring he immediately looked up hoping it was her and he never wanted to deliver pizzas in case she called. It was kinda sad really that a girl that he briefly talked to could take up his whole mind.

Ashton was pretty good looking and a lot of girls had noticed it but Ashton was shy and a little dorky. They felt slightly uncomfortable talking to him since he used to have this horrid stutter and was always rambling. He still was awkward but he could get a girl now if he wanted to. He knew most of the girls in town in some way or another and they just didn't catch his eye but Jasmine was different she was mysterious and he liked that.

The phone started to ring and he waited for his mom to answer it. He tried to hold in his excitement when he saw his mother glance in his direction.

"Hey Ash a girl just ordered a few pizzas and asked for you to be the delivery boy." It took everything he had not to start jumping up in down in glee.

Ashton sat outside her apartment building looking in the mirror making sure he looked perfect. He fixed his red pizza boy hat before sliding out of his car. He smiled before knocking on her door and to his surprise a boy answered the door.

"Luke is that the pizza delivery boy?" He heard Jasmine ask before he saw her. Ashton's heart had dropped after meeting Luke. How possibly could he compete with his blonde hair, blue eyes, lip ring and to top it off Luke was tall. Girls love tall boys with blonde hair and blue eyes. Luke also seemed confident and Ashton was worried if his hat looked ok.

"Hey Ashton when do you get off? You should come in" Ashton actually had to stay until 11 to help clean up the place and it was only 5 but he wanted to spend more time with Jasmine. He was sure that Michael would cover for him so he agreed.

"So Ashton try to step around the boxes I haven't gotten around to unpacking yet. The boy who answered the door is my brother and I's best friend Lucas Hemmings" "It's just Luke" he cut Jasmine off and she hit him. "Lucas here does not have any manners so don't mind him and that guy laying on the couch not helping me unpack our stuff is my twin brother Calum"

"So er does Luke live here with you and your brother?" Ashton asked slightly jealous of the blonde boy

"Nah Lucas lives next door I couldn't live with him all of the time."

"Says the one who practically forced me to come live in Australia with you." Luke rolled his eyes

Jasmine and Luke continued to ague and Calum called Ashton over.

"Do they always do that?" Ashton asked looking at the two

"Eh, yeah they do but they love each other and enjoy annoying the other. So Ashton do you like fifa?" Calum asked and Ashton nodded. Calum smiled and said that they would get along just fine.

>>>>>>>>>

Hear that? yeah that's the sound of me crying because today is my angel's 20th birthday! Also sorry for any typos or grammar errors my editor is on a vacation and I suck at editing.