18

Both of their foreheads are touching, Jihyo gave him a smile and moved away from him. "I was just scared that if I confessed to you, and we pubicly announced that we're dating, it might affect our career. That we'll be both distracted, that if we fight-"

"We won't tell the media. We are not obliged to tell the media what is happening to our lives. As long as we are accepted by our fans, then we're all good." Yoongi carresed her face, "and let's keep a promise, that no matter what happens. We need to balance our career and us, okay?" Jihyo nodded and asks, "do we need to tell our members?"

"I'll let them know if they ask me." Yoongi says, "Okay, I'll do the same." she said and pushed him "Go back to your work!" the older chuckled and just nodded.

Jihyo played with her phone until she fell asleep, while Yoongi was busy completing the song.

It's already been two hours, Yoongi haven't moved away from his chair while Jihyo is still sleeping. He decided to grab a break and looked at the time. 11:30PM , that fast? He then looked at the younger, he went beside her and carressed her hair. which made the younger awake from her slumber. "Hmm?"

"Let's go home. It's almost midnight." He whispers, She grabbed him to lay beside her. She hugged him and burried her face in his chest. He smiled and massaged her hair, "I don't want to." she whispers. "But we need to, you have a morning schedule"

"will you pick me up after my schedule?" yoongi tighten the hug, "if you're manager will allow you, i will pick you up." she loosens the grip and so did he. "let's go?" she nodded.

~

"Thanks for today, oppa." Jihyo says, Yoongi casually leaned on his car. "No, thank you ji."

"Now go on. It's almost 1am, look at your unnie."

Jihyo turned to look at the entrance and saw Nayeon standing there. She turned to Yoongi "I'm in trouble! Yikes. Take care when you get home, okay? I'll see you soon." And she gave him a hug and ran to her unnie.

"I've been waiting for an hour now." Nayeon says,

"Hey.. It's been how many weeks since I last saw him.."

"Aish. Just go." Nayeon pushes Jihyo, but she sensed something. "You're not waiting for me, are you??" Jihyo accussed. "Pfft! What? I am!"

*honk* Jihyo and Nayeon looked at the direction of the noise when the younger teasingly smiled. "Who is he?" she keeps looking at the car but no-one is showing up. so she decided to go near it and knock, "Jin???"

Jin shyly scratched the back of his neck, "Uh.. Hi?"

Jihyo just laughed, then Nayeon pulled her away from the car and went inside. "Don't tell the members, okay?? I'll see you later."

"Oh? Jihyo-ah, why are you laughing?" Jeongyeon asks while opening the door for her. Jihyo shooked her head and hand and said she's fine. She went straight to their shared room and decided to text him.

Jihyo | Yoongi

You can't believe who I saw!

Hello to you too.
Who?

Jin oppa!

Really?
I thought Jimin's there,
because I saw his car.
Turns out, it's hyung

I'm laughing so hard seeing Nayeon unnie
Here I thought I'm being scolded

Jihyo-ah, just be happy for them! -_-

I am!

Not literally!
Anyways, go to sleep now.
I'll see you tomorrow.

Okay oppa, you too.
👀💜🤗

Yoongi smiled at the text, and sent the same exact emoji. He closed his phone and went to sleep.

| A/N: check out my twitter account - wr_inhalexhale |