15

"I'm kidding." Nayeon says, and went to hug Jihyo. "But I'm really sorry. I'm still uncomfortable with you seeing him but if it makes you happy, I won't be a hurdle to the both of you."

The girls just smiled that the two made amends.

"I'm also sorry, Dahyun-ah." Nayeon said, Dahyun shooked her hands. "It's okay, unnie. He got an attitude and i'm glad you forbid him." The older girl smiled

"I just hope that the stocks won't be affected, and that ONCE won't get mad." Jihyo says

"Actually," Sana interfered "We lose some but it's not in anyway affect, we can still redeem it. I'm sure. But for ONCE, they actually support it." Sana showed her phone to the girls. "Okay, maybe some. But atleast!"

Jihyo smiled, the girls shared a hug. "I hope everything will do well on your relationship with Yoongi!" Momo said

"We are not in a relationship!" Jihyo says, "We're just trying to get our friendship back."

"Yeah, yeah." Nayeon says and the girls laughed.

Bangtan's dorm

"Assh.le!" Hoseok greeted Yoongi, "I'm happy you found your happiness."

"But I'm surprised that you two are not in a relationship?" Namjoon says

"She says she still needs to figure out what she feels about me, and she really likes us to start off as friends."

"Atleast she didn't get your hopes up!" Hoseok says, "Let us meet her sometime, hyung."

"When we both are free, we can't even see each other kid." Yoongi says, "We just talk frequently on the phone."

"We can wait, hyung." Namjoon says, Yoongi nodded in agreement.

three weeks later

The two hasn't seen each other, again.

Both has overseas and local work, both schedules doesn't match. Yoongi feels frustrated because three weeks is such a long time for him. And now, it's their free day. But Jihyo has their own schedule.

"Where are you headed to, hyung?" Jimin asks, seeing his hyung grabbing his jacket and car keys.

"Studio, wanna come?" Jimin shooked his head, "Thanks for the invite hyung, I rather stay here. Take care!" Yoongi nodded and waved goodbye.

He'll just drop at his studio since he got nothing to do anyways,  staying at his room makes him miss Jihyo more.

—•—

"All schedule are cancelled." TWICE's manager said

Jihyo's eyes and ears lit up when she heard it, Assa! I can meet up with him!

"What are you going to do now?" Jeongyeon asked Jihyo

"I'll try to meet him." The older girl nodded

Jihyo (left) - Yoongi (right)

Jihyo calling..

Hey..
Jihyo can hear Yoongi's down voice

Can I now see your studio?

Yoongi's face lightened up hearing those words

I thought you have a whole day schedule?

I do, but schedules are cancelled.

I don't know why, I didn't bother asking.

Okay, I'll pick you up.

I'm in the cafe again, Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeonie wants to see you.

*chuckled* That's fine. I'll go now, I'll text you when I get there.

Oppa?

Hmm.

Take care.

*chuckled* I will, Ji. You too.

Once Jihyo hung up her phone, Nayeon and Jeongyeon teased her.

"Oppa?" Nayeon imitates, "Take care" Jeongyeon added. Jihyo just rolled her eyes.

| A/N; Check out my twitter account to know when will I next update! wr_inhalexhale |