Epilogue

Rye-

I tried to hide my feelings away. I failed. But at least I'm not a complete failure, I mean I did help Andy. And now he wants to help me. I hope he can. These voices that speak to me and thoughts that I think can all just be way too much sometimes. I want them all to end.

I turn my head to see Andy fast asleep, curled into my side. I sighed and took my arm from around his waist before standing up. I looked back down at him and admired his beauty for a minute. I leaned down and placed a soft kiss to his forehead.

"I love you, Andy." I whispered, turning away and walking to my bathroom, closing the door behind me.

I flipped the light switch on. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes momentarily before turning around and looking in the mirror.

Look at you. You've turned gross. The bags under your eyes are so dark. Your hairs a mess. Your too thin.

The voices rang through my head. I took a shaky breath in and let it out slowly, running my hand through my hair. I took my shaky hands and lifted my shirt up a bit.

Your loosing your abs.

I know, alright!

I stared back at the mirror into my own eyes. I couldn't even recognize them. What is happening to me?

I feel numb. I feel lost and helpless. My knees gave out and I fell to the ground, the tears falling from my eyes.

I can't do this anymore. I just can't.

~

-|Oh goodness. This is it guys. The last part to 'Hold On'. Thank you for all your support with this book and 'Happier'. It means a lit to me. I will post one last thing on here letting you know when the third book is up on my account. Until then, thank you guys and I love y'all❤️|-