Disney

2 weeks later

Y/n p.o.v

I'm going to Disney with the Darius and his brothers today and I'm so excited. I've never been to Disney. Darius and I have been dating for 2 weeks with no problem since the incident.

When I woke up and jumped out of bed and ran downstairs to see that my mom already packed my bags to go to Disney and said,"Have fun!" giving you a hug. I smiled and waved bye and walked out the door to my car and drove to Darius's house and once I got there you saw the boys were waiting outside and Darius said, "Hey bae, so your car is going to be drove back to your house by our best friend Steve, ok?"

I nodded your head and watched Steve, Lucas, Marcus, and Cyrus get in a car. Darius and me in mine but Dari asked you if he could drive and you said ok. Dari and I were driving to the airport jamming out to your favorite songs and once we got to the airport we got out of the car and walked in and gave the lady our passports and handed on the plane.

3 and a half hours later

I woke up to Dari shaking me because I fell asleep and the plane landed.

So we get off the plane and drive to the hotel where we're staying in for the next week. When we got there Dari and I headed up to our room. We were sharing for the week. We walked in and it was really pretty. I sat my suit case down.

Then Dari dropped his suitcase on my foot and you yelled, "Owww!" and he looked at my and laughed a bit then asked, "You okay?" I nodded my head and sat down on the bed. Dari followed me and wrapped his arm around me, kissing my check lightly, making sure I was ok, once again.

Someone knocked on the door and said, "You guys okay?" Dari looked at me and I yelled out to who I think was Cyrus and said, "Yeah." then I looked at Dari laughing.

(The next day)

I woke up next Dari all cuddled up. And realized today was the day we were going to Disney. So I bolted out of bed, got changed, and started to make breakfast. As soon as you started to make the bacon all the boys woke up to the smell and Lucas yells out, "Who's making bacon?" and I yelled back, "Me!" and I could hear all the boys getting out of bed and heading to sit down.

After breakfast I cleaned the dishes and waited for the boys to be ready. When they were done, We headed to Disney which was an hour drive from our hotel. As soon as we got to Disney Dari and I went to Space Mountain, to start our day off. While we were in line someone pushed me into the wall. It kinda hurt but I let it go due to the crowed space. 

After the ride we met up with the brother's and went on rides. Stopped and ate some food and had a lot of fun. Then we left because we were all tired and it was 12:04 am so we headed back to the hotel. And when we got home Dari pushed me on the bed, smirking.

Dari started to kiss me down the neck leaving slight marks (hickeys) making me moan just a little that made Dari grow a bigger smirk on his face. Dari then started to undo my shirt and pants. Jumping on me kissing me down the stomach, slowly reaching my clit and rubbing circles around it. Making me want him more, and making me extremely wet.

I started to moan more and louder and Dari asked, "You want me baby girl?" I nodded my head yes. Dari got up, and slowly took off his shirt then his pants showing how hard and big he was.  Then Dari jumped back on me and pulled off my panties then he took off his boxers, letting he's cock's tip touch my clit gently and asked, "Are you ready?" I looked at him and moaned, "Y-Yes."

Dari slowly started to enter me making me moan loudly. He looked me in the eyes and smirked and started going faster and harder making me moan louder "Y-Yes D-Daddy m-m-mmm" Dari looked me back in the eyes and took both of my hands and put then above my head so I wont scratch him. Then Dari moaned out "I l-love when y-you call me d-daddy baby girl!" Then Dari went as fast and hard as he could go and I said "y-yes d-dad-daddy!"

Then Dari flipped me to where I was on my stomach and started fucking me from behind and not long after I cummed and Dari continued going until he cummed which was like 10 minutes after me. Then he plopped down on me and kissed my neck, breathing heavy. Then Dari moved next to me and I cuddled up next to him, smiling and breathing heavy into his chest. Dari lifted up my chin and moved my hair out of my face and eyes then kissed me on the forehead then leaning his forehead into mine as he took my hands and out them to his chest were I felt his heart beat. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Then Dari took his forehead off mine and kissed my nose then moved my hands and got up and said, "I'm gonna hop in the shower, You can come if you want." I shook my head no and said, "I'm so tired now, I'll do it tomorrow morning." Dari nodded his head and started walking to the shower but I stopped him and asked, "Dari, can you toss me one of your hoodies and my panties?" He nodded and gave me a black dobre hoodie and my panties then kissed me on the forehead again. Dari walked into the bathroom and I sat up and put on the hoodie then my panties and layed back down. Drifting off to sleep.