-Chapter Four-

_____

_____

I shot up off of the cold metal floor, feeling two hands on my shoulders. I jumped, terrified. I looked up to see Peter. He was squatting down next to me with his hands on my shoulders.

"Peter?" I whispered. He nodded his head. I grabbed onto him, pulling him into a hug. He was surprised at first, but soon accepted the hug. "I haven't seen you in so long."

"I've missed you too, Lyra," he smiled as we pulled out of the hug. We both stood up, staring at the rest of the group who also started gaining consciousness.

"What-what's wrong with you?" Peter jumped back at the sight of the true Hank, yelling. "Is that gonna happen to all of us?" When I came to the mansion three years ago, I had the same reaction because Hank and I had gone for a walk and he had forgotten to take his medication, so he changed back into his Beast form.

"No, I just left my meds at the house," Hank sighed. I ran up and hugged Hank, since I hadn't yet. He laughed as he hugged me back. "Good to see you too, Lyra."

"Yeah, yeah, love the reunion, truly, but where are we?" Peter asked, walking up to Hank and I. Jealousy. I didn't need my abilities to know what his emotions were. I laughed at him. He stared at me, confused as to why I was laughing at him.

"Hey, Hey!" Raven yelled at the big windows above our heads. A man with cropped black hair appeared, wearing a soldier uniform with his hands behind his back.

"Hello, Mystique," The man smiled.

"Major Stryker," Raven glared at the man.

"Colonel Stryker," he glared back at Raven. "And I wouldn't get to close to that wall. It might create a little...discomfort." Stryker looked over at me, glancing at Peter who was close to my side, and back at me. "And if it isn't the hero? The mutant icon? Entity. Little do people know that she is nothing more than a homeless orphan who couldn't even save her own parent's lives." I squeezed my fists in anger, but didn't speak. Peter grabbed my wrist, attempting to calm me down.

"I'm Moira MacTaggert. I'm a senior officer at the CIA," the brown haired woman stepped forward. I looked at her. I thought she learned from the helicopter that that line wasn't going to work.

"I know who you are, Agent MacTaggert," Stryker looked at the woman.

"You can't just keep me in here!" She exclaimed. I stared at her. What about the rest of us?

"Actually, I can," Stryker smirked. "A psychic event just destroyed every nuke from here to Moscow. That event emanated from exactly where we found you. At the home of the worlds most powerful psychic. So, you're going to tell me. Where is Charles Xavier?"

"It's not him you have to worry about. It's someone else. There's someone else. Someone more powerful," Moira told him.

"If you let us out of here, we can help you," Raven tried to reason with him.

"Do you really expect me to believe that? You can put on any face you want, but I know who you are. What you are," Stryker glared at Raven. "And you," he looked to me. "You can manipulate anyone in the entire world. You can control, confuse, and read anyone. Why would I trust you?"

"I wasn't the one asking for it," I crossed my arms.

"Hey, Moira. What did you mean when you said someone more powerful than Charles?" Hank asked. All of us turned to her, also wondering what she meant. Well, everyone but Raven.

•••

Author's Note:
What do you think?!
They're all reunited!!
Thank you for reading! Please vote and comment!