Just Another Day?

It was a hot summers day, the birds were singing the sky was bright. I sat on the ledge of the wall like normal doodling in my note pad, everything was perfect... it was all down hill from there. "CINDY!" Yelled a voice, I turned my head and saw my two best friends running towards me. Macy and Nicky were coming in fast, their little black skirts ruffled as the ran. I jumped down from the wall, waiting for the drama. Macy stopped in front of me, she flicked her black bunches in front of her face. "What's wrong?" I asked worried. "Macy has something really important to tell you!" Nicky said with a huge smile, she started to play with her dirty blonde hair. Macy dragged me off and cuffed her hands round my ear, "I love Stan!" I rolled my eyes. "I know you've liked him since the start of the year and tell me that every day!" Nicky started to laugh. 

Suddenly we hear a lot of screaming, we turn to the doors and see Rupert running towards us, Becky chasing after him. "HELP ME!" He yelled, he hid behind Nicky. "I'LL KILL YOU!" She yelled. He gulped and pushed his glasses up. "I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He cried, she got madder, I can imagine smoke coming out of her ears blowing some of her short black hair off her face! "I SAW YO TALKING TO HIM!" She was about to blow a fuse. "No all I asked was what lesson we had next he's in my class!" he came out from behind Nicky. I look at him, he didn't look scared any more, he looked really pleased with himself. "G-d Becky take a chill pill!" he laughed. She slapped him hard on the arm, me Macy and Nicky laugh. Our friend Ivy came over, she was laughing to. "Hey, what did you do now!?" she laughed.

After some talking the bell rang, me Nicky and Becky all had English so we walked together. "Hey Cindy can I see your note book?" asked Becky. I handed it to her with a smile on my face, she skimmed through the pages, sometimes she laughed and others she looked disgusted. "Why did you keep drawing the Joker or DC characters fighting?" I shrugged, "I like DC it's cool!" I take the book back and put it in my neon green satchel. They first two lessons went by slowly, I manged to perfect my sleeping with my eyes open, it really creeps some people out though. Cause when I do it, I just star at one thing with out blinking and it looks like I 'm not even breathing! It's kinda funny though, cause I can still see everything around me and people don't even know I'm sleeping! It was lunch next, I handed out invites to an end of year party at my house on Friday. Me, Nicky, Marcy, Rupert, Becky and Ivy had been planing it so sometime now. We'd all get on my coach and come back to mine for a huge party, who knows how we'll all fit on but sayla've!