Back to the Team

The Trickster laughed over the speaker's, "Ok next Movie, will the boys please leave through the casino doors while the Joker go through the Wayne Tower's bathroom!" the boys left me and went to the casino doors. I pulled myself of the floor and made my way to the Wayne tower. I hope my group don't hate me for killing Georgia. The guilt hit me like a ton of bricks. As I went through I saw my friends sitting around a small fire in the dark yet again. Whats with the Trickster and putting us in small dark rooms with fire, he seriously can think of a better way to start the round. Marcy saw me come through the door and ran up to me. Then she stopped in her tracks when she saw I was covered in blood. The others came running over, Rupert asked "Who'd you kill?" I bit my lip hes going to kill me when he finds out. It turns out he also likes Georgia a bit and now shes dead on the floor of the joker's layer and her bloods on my hands. "er... geo...rgia?" I waited for there approval there faces were blank except Marcy who was standing there smiling, must be thinking about Stan again! 

"W...Why?" Rupert managed to chock out. "Cause I had no course, it was either kill and live for a bit longer or don't and kill all of us!" He gulped. He saw all her blood on me, "How did you kill her?" he mumbled. I smiled, the joker in me returned and I started to laugh. "Well since you asked..." I pulled the knife out of my jacket pocket and came closer to him. "You see first I held the knife to her mouth," I did the same to him, "And ever so gently pull it across her cheek, cutting it into a perfect smile." I wouldn't cut him, but he didn't know that. "Then I pulled out my little friend here and stabbed her right in the stomach! I watched the life leave her eyes and her soul disappear!" he trembled under my blade. "Cindy stop scaring him!" Marcy pulled me away from him. I shrugged and put my knife away. "So do we get to choose are next movie or what!" protested Nicky. Becky was giggling slightly, "What's so funny?" she asked. I started to laugh with her, "Cindy please do that again, his face was priceless!" I high five her and we keep laughing. "Oh no Becky! Have you gone insane too?" asked Rupert with a laugh. She stopped laughing and stuck her middle finger up.

The Trickster returned. "Welcome to round 3! As Cindy was successful, you may choose between Rupert's most feared movie and Ivy's!" his booming voice echoed across the land. "Rupert's fear is called Super Boy! A boy get's kidnapped with other children and they have to get out, but some die in the process!" that one didn't sound to fun. "Or Ivy's which is a little weird... Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs!" we all raise an eyebrow to her, "The gummy bears... Their evil as F*CK!" I think it's pretty obverses which one we picked.

The world around us changed from a pitch black abyss of nothingness, to Swallow Falls! It was at the part of the movie were it was ice cream snow day, only this time we were the only kids!